Sep 10, 2019, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedan
I had bought a used M5 a while back and it comes with the R6 controller. If you get one from the M5 just remember to hit the tiny reset button on the bottom of the controller or it won't bind with the S6. The controller really makes the S6 a pleasure to fly. As has been said "it's not a Mavic" but for less than 100$ .............. I like it. I keep one in my truck.
Hoe much further can the S6 go with the R6 controller?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
I havn't really tried to push it, maybe 30 m is as far as I have gone.
Sep 12, 2019, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedan
I havn't really tried to push it, maybe 30 m is as far as I have gone.
you mean 300?
Sep 15, 2019, 04:22 PM
Today I was 50m up and 200m out. when I would loose video. I was not in the open though. Heavy trees and power lines. 3 batteries at about 8 min each. The biscuit is, it took me about 10 min to bing the R6 each time I changed the battery. the only thing that was consistent was that I had to hit the reset on the controller each time.
Sep 22, 2019, 02:52 PM
I came to realization that getting Wingsland R6 controller would be almost impassible. If any of you has one and wants to offer for sale, I'm interested.
Please don't hesitate co contact me. Big Thanks
EvoPol
Sep 27, 2019, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evopol123
I came to realization that getting Wingsland R6 controller would be almost impassible. If any of you has one and wants to offer for sale, I'm interested.
EvoPol
Also intersted.
Sep 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evopol123
EvoPol
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinoman
Also intersted.
I would consider selling mine but as a full package - S6 with 2 batteries and the better props (plus 2 sets of original props), R6 plus BB gun for on top and a set of extra BB's; all with original boxes - but i am in the UK so it depends where you guys are and what postage would be - make me an offer .

Quick Reply