Mar 02, 2017, 09:52 AM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTeddy
As there seems to be an updated version of i6, the new FS-iA6X, I'd like to know its number of channels with AFHDS mode, when using R9B Rx.

In AFHDS 2A it seems to be 10, when using iA10 Rx. I ask, as I regularly need 7 or morc channels in my contraptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyRC
Maybe more news on that today
Answering to myself and others who might be interested: with Turnigy 9X V2 and FlySky's R9B it gives 8 channels with AFHDS. These receivers do not bind in AFHDS A2 mode.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2017, 01:20 PM
Hi All,
I'm trying to fly a simulator on Android device with I6. I can fly the SIMs on the PC and I've upgraded to 10 channels.
When I connect the remote to the Android device i can't use it in the simulator. I do get "USB blah blah blah connected msh on the android device and i know the OTG is working fine.
Any ideas?
Jul 19, 2017, 01:07 AM
Thread OP
Simply put there is no android support and we have never tested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovka43r
Hi All,
I'm trying to fly a simulator on Android device with I6. I can fly the SIMs on the PC and I've upgraded to 10 channels.
When I connect the remote to the Android device i can't use it in the simulator. I do get "USB blah blah blah connected msh on the android device and i know the OTG is working fine.
Any ideas?
Aug 25, 2017, 07:09 AM
Ronnie - Sheffield UK (G0NJD)
Rachet strap for throttle?
Oct 24, 2017, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyRC
Simply put there is no android support and we have never tested it.
I use it on my Samsung tablet with FPVFreerider, no worries.
Feb 07, 2018, 06:29 PM
Hi Guys, quick question.

FS-iA6 receiver.

This is described as a 'Park Flier rx', but in post 2 John describes 2.36 Km range. Hardly park flier, is it?
Which is correct?

Thanks

Jeff
Feb 11, 2018, 07:34 PM
I use i6 rx for fpv plane, and it gives me around 2km range. However, my i10 rx gives less range but enough to reach 1+km radius.

Also, I made myself a windsurfer home made deflector (google: windsurfer antenna) for my flysky i10 tx and it extends the range significantly.
Feb 16, 2018, 10:40 PM
Jim
I'm considering buying the i6 or i6x but would like to know if there is still a bug/issue with the dual rate/expo usage? I saw something about not being able to use both at the same time??
Feb 17, 2018, 11:57 AM
RC and scuba
i6 - you can set up dual-rate switch for ch1,2 and 4 and flip them from normal to sport only simultaneously (all 3 channels on or off)
Exp (-100 100) and Rate (0 100) you can set for each channel (1,2,4) and each mode (normal/sport) independently (of course each model has its own set)
Feb 17, 2018, 12:36 PM
Flying a Falcon or a 3D model.
Did they fix the trim switches bug of the Dual rate on the new version ?
Feb 17, 2018, 01:10 PM
RC and scuba
i've modded my i6 (14ch mod v1.7.5), dual rate trim error not fixed
Mar 04, 2018, 01:25 PM
Hi Guys, quick question.

Is FlySky i-bus the same as Futaba s-bus?

Here's the deal.
Just bought myself a FlySky FS-i6 transmitter for use with small helicopters.
I notice this will transmit in i-bus format, which could well simplify the wiring on my models.
I plan on using either a Tarot ZYX-S or a Kbar as my fbl controller.
The Tarot has Futaba s-bus as an option, while the Kbar has Futaba s-bus, single line or Universal Digital Input as its options.
Can I use any of these?
Also some help on configuring the transmitter would be useful. I have downloaded the manual, but it's not exactly heavy on detail.
I have got to 'i-bus setup' on my transmitter, to 'assigning ch1 page' but from there I get:
'press the corresponding servo interface button'.
Eh ???? Translation please, preferably in simple terms.

Many thanks

Jeff
Mar 05, 2018, 06:35 AM
Hi Jeff.

S-bus and I-Bus are totally different protocol. And i6 supports I-Bus.

However, when enabled, the i10 supports S-Bus through I-Bus output port when the firmware updated to 1.1.4.

Hope this helps.
Mar 05, 2018, 06:47 AM
The I6 with my firmware can enable SBUS on updated receivers as well.
Mar 05, 2018, 09:31 AM
Is there not a Flysky protocol receiver that includes flight stabilization or is all we can do is a separate stabilization/gyro board?

Quick Reply