Nov 17, 2017, 02:34 PM
Thank you . I was not aware of the latency differences, but they don't affect me as I fly fixed wings.

Don't get me wrong I love the TGY-i6 and TGY-I10 but updates are not coming receivers are not improving and they had nothing like the L9R
to remove ads between posts
Jan 02, 2018, 02:36 AM
When it comes to the FS-i6S, here’s what’s on my wish list…

• The ability to assign a name to each model, instead of it having a number.

• The ability to assign the two joystick channels normally used for the ailerons and elevators to a switch. This would allow people with cars and boats, to use the channels for other items. For example, I’m currently using a FS-Ai4B receiver in a boat; as I can’t fit the larger FS-Ai6B, but I’m unable use the two spare channels for accessories.

• The introduction of more telemetry sensors, such as a GPS sensor that provides longitude and latitude, as well as speed over ground (like that available from FRSKY for their TX).

• Make the VrA & VrB knob brackets (which are used to convert the knobs from self-centring to ratchet) available to retailers such as Banggood. These brackets along with the details on how to install them are shown in the second edition of the user manual, yet they aren’t supplied with the transmitter and no one is selling them.

Obviously someone at FlySky has already recognised there’s a customer demand for them or they wouldn’t have made the part or included it in the manual. Despite this, I’ve even gone as far as having sent and received several emails, to and from, Michelle at FlySky trying to get them. Although to be fare, she did offer to let me have the parts for free, providing that I paid $65 US for the postage and the bank transfer fee. It’s now been almost a year and there still not available.

• Another useful optional part would be a spring return for use with the throttle plate bracket. This would allow the user to let go of the throttle to drop the speed without manually pulling it back.

Have said all this, the FS-i6S is a great transmitter, which offers a heap of features. An whilst many of them wouldn’t be used by boat and car owners, I’d definitely recommend it to anyone that prefers this type over a pistol style one.
Dec 10, 2018, 01:54 PM
rc nub
I would still like a way to turn the radio part of the FS-i6s off, when using it for simulators on the computer. Maybe add a 21st model in the model memory and call it simulator and have the radio part turned off for that.
Jan 21, 2019, 09:35 PM
Hi there, not sure if this is answered. I couldn't find it. Is there a brushless RPM sensor that works with Flysky (I have a 4 and 10ch Flysky TX). It would be great if there was a sensor that could read the brushless motor wire signal for RPM the same as other independent telemetry systems have.
Jan 22, 2019, 02:50 AM
There is a RPM sensor for Flysky-i10 but it is opto or magnetic sensor.
Jan 22, 2019, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertus
There is a RPM sensor for Flysky-i10 but it is opto or magnetic sensor.
Yes I have them but they are not always possible to fit to boats, the ones that use the brushless motor wires are the best.
Mar 09, 2019, 04:05 AM
Hi all,

I'm liking the look of the new paladin radio maybe my next radio if it comes out soon and is a good price

I would like to see a new i6x one with a more modern design better plastic, rubber and a metal stand.

Add
12-14 channels
RSSI to a channel
A removable antenna for changing the antenna orientation (keep the diversity antennas one an inbuilt patch)
Hall gimbals
Better switch placement it's hard to reach the switches
More features similar to opentx with a scroll wheel and back button
Module bay with support for crossfire, R9 ect (Flysky long range module)
Runs on AA batteries but a bigger battery bay with support for 2-3s lipo (maybe18650)
More case colour options
And a good price

Just an idea maybe someone has already asked for this.
Mar 12, 2019, 12:16 PM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Since Jason stopped being an unofficial volunteer monitor of this thread, I'm afraid nobody from FlySky ever reads this.
Mar 12, 2019, 02:56 PM
Its been more than 3 months since he last time logged in to RCG. He has completely abandoned us... However we still have hope! Jason, you hear me? You have promised! One should keep his promises! We are waiting...
(Now he will never respond in this thread)
Mar 16, 2019, 04:15 PM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by montis
Its been more than 3 months since he last time logged in to RCG. He has completely abandoned us... However we still have hope! Jason, you hear me? You have promised! One should keep his promises! We are waiting...
(Now he will never respond in this thread)
Rumor tells he's not working there any more.

Quick Reply