Thread Tools
Jul 25, 2016, 10:34 PM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Discussion

Wish List


I know you all have features that you would like to see added, please post and discuss them here, we will take note of each suggestion and hopefully some of you will start seeing your features appear in our products!

Remember to post the product name!
Last edited by FlySkyRC; Jul 26, 2016 at 12:21 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 25, 2016, 11:24 PM
Registered User
robertus's Avatar
I wish a better/bigger battery.
Turn off startup and shutdown sound without mute all sounds.
My TX: TGY-i10
Last edited by robertus; Jul 26, 2016 at 05:38 AM.
Jul 25, 2016, 11:48 PM
Registered User
Wish list for me:

1) an easy way for the software to do flap/elevator mixing

2) an altimeter sensor or variometer for us glider fliers

I am glad you have set up these folders for communication
love that I can easily use from 3 channel to 10 channel receivers with this TX
small battery was solved by purchasing an extra one

regards Alex
Jul 26, 2016, 12:21 AM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex VK2KR
Wish list for me:

1) an easy way for the software to do flap/elevator mixing

2) an altimeter sensor or variometer for us glider fliers

I am glad you have set up these folders for communication
love that I can easily use from 3 channel to 10 channel receivers with this TX
small battery was solved by purchasing an extra one

regards Alex
Which TX are you using?
Jul 26, 2016, 11:30 AM
Registered User
Hi

Tx is the Turnigy version I-10

regards Alex
Jul 26, 2016, 10:09 PM
Registered User
i6s with trim switches. A four position switch below and to the outside of the gimbals with crosstrims would be ideal.

i6 with with sliders like the i6s but not self centering. Better colors on the i6. I love the form factor but the color choices make it ugly.

OpenTX.
Jul 26, 2016, 10:38 PM
Registered User
Saijin_Naib's Avatar
FlySky FS-i6
1) Open Source the firmware
2) OpenTx
3) Self-centering wheels/sliders like the i6s
4) RSSI/Error Rate Alarm
5) Center detent for VRA/VRB
6) Better usage of OK/Cancel in menus. Seems backwards.

FS-ia6bv2
1) sBus/iBus/CPPM support
2) Native pack voltage monitoring
3) Current sensor integrated
4) Make a micro diversity version
5) Way to update to the latest firmware without using i10 or ST-Link

AFHDS2A Protocol
1) Make full use of the 2.4ghz band like FrSky does with their protocol.
FS-i6 & FS-ia6bv2
https://youtu.be/eE85-w3Fb4E?t=820

FrSky Taranis
https://youtu.be/eE85-w3Fb4E?t=990

The Taranis saturates the band more fully, leading to a slightly more robust connection. However, I've yet to have a problem with my FS-i6. Just interesting to note.
Last edited by Saijin_Naib; Jul 26, 2016 at 10:45 PM.
Jul 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
Registered User
Seconded on the cancel button, naming save/back or holding ok to save would be less confusing.
Jul 27, 2016, 04:26 AM
Registered User
Hardy1966's Avatar
I wish that there is easy access to the MODEL-icon!
Currently the MODEL-icon is on the last window, but used most times.
Please place MODEL-icon on the main window or on the first window on first position!!!
(FS-i10 and TGY-i10)
Jul 27, 2016, 04:36 AM
Registered User
robertus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy1966
I wish that there is easy access to the MODEL-icon!
Currently the MODEL-icon is on the last window, but used most times.
Please place MODEL-icon on the main window or on the first window on first position!!!
(FS-i10 and TGY-i10)
I agree, this will be nice improvement.
Jul 27, 2016, 09:23 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saijin_Naib
AFHDS2A Protocol
1) Make full use of the 2.4ghz band like FrSky does with their protocol.
FS-i6 & FS-ia6bv2
https://youtu.be/eE85-w3Fb4E?t=820

FrSky Taranis
https://youtu.be/eE85-w3Fb4E?t=990

The Taranis saturates the band more fully, leading to a slightly more robust connection. However, I've yet to have a problem with my FS-i6. Just interesting to note.
I don't know if this is possible to upgrade in the existing units like an firmware update, but this would be great.

Also I have some suggestions:

Radio i6:
This was very discussed and was a memory thing or something, but a TIMER would be great, started with the throttle stick or by a switch.

Revised version of v1.5 10ch firmware: Yes, David Thom and others who worked on the firmware did an amazing job (thank you), but there still small bugs like the variable pitch heli bug. So, would be great if FlySky build an official or revised version of this firmware, clean the code, optimize etc., also add other features if possible, like adjustments for the aux channels 7 up to 10.
We know there's hardware limitations, but come on FlySky, you developed the radio, know it better than anyone. That would be amazing .

And thank you for open this channel to hear costumers. I hope to see these suggestions implemented.
Jul 28, 2016, 01:14 AM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Some great suggestions I am adding them to the list to be submitted to our developers! Thank you all for your suggestions
Jul 29, 2016, 03:40 PM
John Kodolemos

FlySky FS-i6 low signal alarm(high error rate)


FlySky FS-i6

low signal alarm!

the hardware is there,error rate report-buzzer,so just a firmware update will do

all you have to do is make it beep when error rate goes beyond50%

it will save a lot of models from signal loss!
Jul 30, 2016, 09:36 AM
Registered User
Oh, something that I forgot to suggest, I think would be great:

Radio i6:

Possibility to output more than 6 channels PPM by the trainer port (I think the max on PPM is 8 channels right?). This would be useful in simulator.

If I remember something else I will post later xD
Jul 31, 2016, 10:21 PM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Great suggestions guys! All have been passed on and each will be put of for consideration.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article Your RC Christmas Wish List - 5 Things Just for You! Jim T. Graham Electric Plane Talk 34 Jan 12, 2016 05:28 AM
Discussion Just put a Spektrum DX6i on my wish list basslord1124 Radios 29 Nov 30, 2015 10:13 AM