Mar 30, 2019, 08:33 AM
No way around it that I know of I’ve never seen even on the old website an update for Poland
Your only way around it is to purchase a TM transmitter if you want to use the TM update :-( but keep in mind I’m not an I.T. Guy either so I could be off the mark on this
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2019, 07:55 AM
In the FLYSKY car transmitter they were able to update the TM version with the CN version but be prepared it could possibly Brick your transmitter but if it works youíll be updated the CN is the Flysky main version that they update fairly regularly or at least they had been the latest version 1.1.0.3 is the latest and so far Iím happy with it and I think they are working hard on getting the palatine 16 as their new flagship transmitter it will have the new upgraded gimbals and I for one would feel a lot better with non wearing gimbals as my planes get more and more expensive I donít need an old worn gimbal to wipe out my plane
May 14, 2019, 11:34 AM
Hello, is there someone how can Mod the Firmware of FS i10/ TGY i10. I need a Version without protection at Modellswitch and No Warnings for Gimaball and Switch Position.
I only Drive Trucks, Weeloader, Traktos. I want to Switch between fŁr Modells when all Modells are switcht on!
I can do with my FS i6 after Firmware Mod
Last edited by Holger71; May 31, 2019 at 02:12 PM.
Sep 30, 2019, 09:56 AM
Can someone please tell me how I can prove that the Rx is going into failsafe on signal loss? It is a requirement of my club and a necessary pre flight test that I can demonstrate that function but I cannot find a way to turn off the tx when the Rx is powered up. TIA
Sep 30, 2019, 10:48 AM
Put it in a metal box and walk away
Nov 07, 2019, 11:16 AM
6 months to finish a rtf
Can anyone help a club member needs an Transmitter antenna for the Flysky FS-I10 radio
did a search but no one has parts
Nov 25, 2019, 08:33 PM
Grumpa Tom
I tried to get a part from FlySky (stylus) and they refused, even though I said I would pay for the part and all associated shipping costs.

FlySky customer support is non-existent. And that really stinks.
Latest blog entry: My new AT-6
Nov 25, 2019, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsery2k1
Can anyone help a club member needs an Transmitter antenna for the Flysky FS-I10 radio
did a search but no one has parts
This is what I had to do to fix mine I had a dope moment and dropped my transmitter and when I reached to catch it I grabbed it by the antenna and plop came right off when I get home Iíll text you a picture of the transmitter so you can see where I located the hole to pass thru the case w/o issues have been flying with that set up for over 18 months no issues but youíll need to remove the antenna every time you put it in a case
Dec 07, 2019, 08:16 PM
Grumpa Tom
Well, what a bummer. I am setting up a Freewing F-86. I wanted to use my FS-i10 radio instead of my Spektrum. After it was all connected I noticed the control surfaces were not moving smoothly. They were jerking as I tried to work them. All primary control surfaces were doing that. I thought maybe a battery was low so I charged everything up to full and tried again. I powered it up and got a notice on the transmitter screen that there was an update for the receiver. I clicked okay. It started the update and then failed at 10%. I kept trying and it never would complete. It bricked the receiver. It is dead, just makes the motor beep. I installed a brand new receiver and got the message about an update. I ignored it and went about setting up the plane. The control surfaces on the new receiver were jerking also. So, that meant the transmitter was making a bad signal?

Last time I used this radio was about a year ago. It worked fine, the receiver in the plane worked fine. It has been stored in a protective case inside my home.

Since there is nowhere to get service for FlySky, I assume the radio is history now for airplanes, anyway. I could always use it in scale boats.

Here is a screen shot of the panel. I don't know what the values are supposed to be telling me.

Also, the blue light over the on/off switch was blinking. I do not recall if that is normal or not.
Dec 07, 2019, 09:13 PM
Have you tried rebinding with the transmitter at about 10 ft from the receiver I seem to think something similar happened to me and if my memory serves me right this was the fix ???
Last edited by Jacksmobile; Dec 07, 2019 at 09:18 PM.
Dec 08, 2019, 02:16 AM
Grumpa Tom
No, I did not try binding at 10' distance. I'll give it a shot. Seems weird though that binding normally, a couple feet away, would cause jerkiness.
Dec 14, 2019, 08:07 AM

Flysky FS-i8 display ?

Hi..
Can anyone explain why many pictures of the i8 display show 3 menu pages and square icons , but the new one I just received has 2 menu pages and round icons ?
Cheers
Jan 12, 2020, 04:58 PM
Flying a Falcon or a 3D model.
My 2 years old i8 has 2 pages most of the time and round icons. i10 have square icons and 3 pages because they have more features. It's possible to get a third page if a complex model is programmed.
Last edited by fauconnier; Jan 12, 2020 at 05:08 PM.

Quick Reply