Thread Tools
Jul 25, 2016, 10:21 PM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Discussion

FS-i10 Discussion


General FS-i10 Discussion
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2016, 06:39 PM
2.4GHz systems, Electrics, FPV

i10 firmware updates here???


Hi,

I was getting them from Jim at Force RC but can I get them here now...??

I havent done an update for months now....Rgds....Laurie
Sep 17, 2016, 09:11 PM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Carroll
Hi,

I was getting them from Jim at Force RC but can I get them here now...??

I havent done an update for months now....Rgds....Laurie
All of our firmware is located on our website here : http://www.flysky-cn.com/download.html
Sep 18, 2016, 02:18 AM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP

Function Tree


Sorry I have been very busy lately. Here is the function tree I promised.
Sep 20, 2016, 07:57 AM
Registered User
@Jim
So in latest update there is a GPS icon but when you enter it there is nothing inside. Can you please shed some light on this
Sep 21, 2016, 09:25 PM
Registered User
bjr981s's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyRC
Sorry I have been very busy lately. Here is the function tree I promised.
Thanks I will go through it and post any questions or comments.

Cheers
Sep 22, 2016, 03:34 AM
Registered User
bjr981s's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyRC
Sorry I have been very busy lately. Here is the function tree I promised.
Early input. As previously discussed the problems with Sub trim and Trainer function.

Can you pass this info back to your developers.

Cheers
Sep 22, 2016, 01:12 PM
Ronnie - Sheffield UK (G0NJD)
mallettron's Avatar
Ive bought an i10 second hand, although the firmware updates via usb I cant charge it, the board has been epoxyed in so i cant check the usb socket to pcb connection

Do you supply spares, if so how would i get the sd card/usb socket board?
Sep 22, 2016, 08:44 PM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjr981s
Early input. As previously discussed the problems with Sub trim and Trainer function.

Can you pass this info back to your developers.

Cheers
Yeah, I will pass it onto the dev directly.
Sep 22, 2016, 08:45 PM
FlySkyRC's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallettron
Ive bought an i10 second hand, although the firmware updates via usb I cant charge it, the board has been epoxyed in so i cant check the usb socket to pcb connection

Do you supply spares, if so how would i get the sd card/usb socket board?
For these kinds of issues contact [email protected].
Oct 17, 2016, 04:23 AM
Registered User
Hi, I need settings for my FS-I10 for a multicopter (hexa) with a pixhawk flight computer. I am beginner and would be glad whom someone helps me.
greetz
Chris
Oct 17, 2016, 02:14 PM
Registered User
I just bought an i10 system. I am having trouble setting up dual rates. I can pick the function (aileron for example) , select the switch, select whether that switch is up or down, and then I can set the rate and expo. HOWEVER, when I go back and move that switch to the up position and then go back to the rate and expo screen, it won't let me enter anything! I cannot for the life of me figure out how to set the dual rates! the manual isn't any help nor the on screen instructions as I believe I am doing just what it says to do. I spent a lot on this system by ordering 4 extra receivers and 1 extra complete telemetry system. I cannot/will not use the radio without dual rates! HELP!
Oct 17, 2016, 02:20 PM
Registered User
I plugged in the usb and selected system update but nothing happened. Do I have to go to your website first to select the update or?
Oct 17, 2016, 03:44 PM
Registered User
Version 1.9 ?
Oct 17, 2016, 03:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctanky
Version 1.9 ?
No, V 1.08


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools