Jul 19, 2016, 03:51 AM
geekbuying.com
Thread OP
Discussion

RadioLink AT9S 2.4GHz 10CH Upgrade Transmitter

RadioLink AT9S 2.4GHz 10CH Upgrade Transmitter with R9DS DSSS&FHSS Receiver

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Radio...er-369982.html

Highlights

Fast response, 3ms only, which is much less than the average 20ms even 9 channels act synchronously.
English,Chinese ,EsPanol,Deutsch,French,Italiano,Turkish,Russian&K orean menu can be switched, full types specialized helicopter 8 swash plate modes, fixed wing 2 airfoils 3 rears, gliders 4 airfoils and 2 rears, multi-copter menu.
DSSS and FHSS spread-spectrum technology working synchronously, QPSK modulation support excellent anti-interference performance.
Programmable mix control. Basic menu, advanced menu, graphic view for verities of throttle and servo curve.
Support S-BUS, PPM and PWM signal.
Unique telemetry
Receiver integrates signal strength and voltage telemetry sensor. Both R10DS and R9DS support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and OSD info telemetry module PRM-02. PRM-02 can feedback GPS, SPEED, voltage etc. on
AT9S/AT10 display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
Vibration alarm.
Support USB online upgrade, the upgrade firmware V1.3.2 add CAR and BOAT model type.
Four VR switches, three three-gear switches, four two-gear switches, a reset trainer switch. Support multiple aerial control mode and PTZ control.
Latest blog entry: Geekbuying Offers Free samples
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2016, 06:03 AM
I am waiting for the new firmware to upgrade my AT9S to 12 channels. I have saw that news from Radiolink facebook. That's a good news for me.
Oct 21, 2016, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongwrong View Post
I am waiting for the new firmware to upgrade my AT9S to 12 channels. I have saw that news from Radiolink facebook. That's a good news for me.
The 12 channels firmware has been made now, but it is being tested.
Please notice the newest news in Radiolink web.
Nov 09, 2016, 05:50 PM

AT9S and FPV freerider

Hi guys need some help...try to use my new AT9S with fpv freerider but no luck....i connected using the trainer port and 3.5mm headphone jack that goes to my PC and then i am using smartpropo plus. This worked with my other XK radio but it does not with the AT9S. It keep saying transmitter disconnected no signal. Is there a mode or something i need to do to connect to pc for a sim? Please help
Oct 02, 2017, 05:43 PM
Loki's Minion
cannot get at9s to bind with r9ds or r6dsm at all. need help
Latest blog entry: Vuzix iWear
Sep 09, 2019, 11:23 PM

thr cut

i can not get the throttle cut to work on my at9s

Quick Reply