This thread is privately moderated by aben71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 15, 2016, 08:30 PM
R/C Superfan
Thread OP
New Product

XK X252 Shuttle First Look

Checking out the new XK X252 Shuttle. This quadcopter features 5.8G FPV With 720P 140° Wide-Angle HD Camera Brushless Motors and 3D flight capability.Pretty awesome quadcopoter,it is a very stable flyer in 6G mode and you can get really wild with it when you put it into 3D mode,lots of fun,need more practice with 3d flying but once I get better at it I'll post some video of that wild flying

XK X252 Shuttle Unboxing and First Flight (12 min 14 sec)

You can check out the X252 here : http://www.banggood.com/XK-X252-5_8G...campaign=XK252
Last edited by aben71; Aug 04, 2016 at 11:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2016, 05:20 PM
R/C Superfan
Thread OP
Only a few flights in on this quadcopter so far but I am liking it a lot Its really a good all around quadcopter and I would recommend it as a first brushless quadcopter to anyone looking to move up from brushed motor quadcopters.This has good brushless motors,I don't feel it is a punch out winner but it does offer a complete package.It has enough power to be fun in high rate 6G mode and challenging in 3G mode for acro flight,THEN with it's "collective pitch" switch you are in 3D action
Not enough?haha you also get 5.8ghz fpv with an included 5.8ghz screen,I have not tried it yet with my Eachine Vr007 goggles but will be soon.
End thought,If you are looking for a entry level brushless quadcopter I gotta recommend this one,I will be putting in more time on it and sharing my findings,especially with the 3G and 3D abilities .I will keep you all informed
Last edited by aben71; Jul 22, 2016 at 09:52 AM.

Quick Reply