Jul 14, 2016, 01:55 PM
The President did not "take an oath to represent all of us".

He took an Oath to "Defend the Constitution of the United States".

He is one of many millions of Oath - BREAKERS.

I take the viewpoint of Andrew Napolitano ... that is ... Tyrants are SUPPOSED to get shot.
Last edited by bogbeagle; Jul 14, 2016 at 02:09 PM.
Jul 14, 2016, 02:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogbeagle
The President did not "take an oath to represent all of us".

He took an Oath to "Defend the Constitution of the United States".

He is one of many millions of Oath - BREAKERS.

I take the viewpoint of Andrew Napolitano ... that is ... Tyrants are SUPPOSED to get shot.
Partially true, but you forgot to mention "preserve and protect" as noted before defend in the oath.

We the people, as noted in the preamble, applies to all citizens now.

Barack Obama, the Best President of this Century!
Last edited by FlyCush; Jul 14, 2016 at 03:51 PM.
Jul 14, 2016, 02:35 PM
It will do no harm to reacquaint people with the Presidential Oath of Office.

Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Jul 14, 2016, 02:50 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyCush
What's the matter, Curtis in Texas?

Sounds like you are verbally challenged expressing yourself. Some of the words you used can be open for interpretation. For example, POS, to me, is Pride Of Slaves, if that is what you mean?

President Obama is both part of the majority and minority population and he took an oath to represent all of us. Acknowledgement of Racism and our country's history is the right thing to do.
I'm not verbally challeged. Come on over, we'll have our own lil beer summit, you can even pretend to be Barry. If you meant I don't write as well as others, guilty as charged. But let's face it, even if I was eloquent, your mind is made up so there's really no reason for me to bother.

If people would stop electing Dems who keep enlarging the government teet and addiction there to, then and only then the slavery could end. I assume that's slavery you were referring to.

Barack Obama, the Best President in the past 15 minutes!
Jul 14, 2016, 06:00 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis in Texas
I'm not verbally challeged. Come on over, we'll have our own lil beer summit, you can even pretend to be Barry. If you meant I don't write as well as others, guilty as charged. But let's face it, even if I was eloquent, your mind is made up so there's really no reason for me to bother.

If people would stop electing Dems who keep enlarging the government teet and addiction there to, then and only then the slavery could end. I assume that's slavery you were referring to.

Barack Obama, the Best President in the past 15 minutes!
I am not from your neck of the woods and excuse me if I am not familiar with local verbiage.

No, not those Slaves! The ones that built the house President Obama currently occupies. If those slaves knew who is in the house now? Yes sir, President Obama would be the "Pride of Slaves."

Corporate welfare is needed, as those Texas farmers have fallen on hard times. Would not want to see current day farm slaves suffer. They still need those government handouts.

Joe Biden, the Best Vice President of this Century!
Jul 14, 2016, 06:11 PM
Defying Gravity..on occasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrodgers
This is how I took the comment also. You can't ever go by the word for word comments people post on social media anymore due to auto correct on their phones and, in my opinion of, no one under the age of 114 years old seem to be able to write a comment that makes any sense.
I think we're onto something
Jul 14, 2016, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyReb
I think we're onto something
I saw nothing about the context of the post, why was it made?
Jul 14, 2016, 06:19 PM
Defying Gravity..on occasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert harik
I saw nothing about the context of the post, why was it made?
it was in response to my post on the first page.

Quick Reply