Jul 14, 2016, 11:18 AM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
You know I made no such comment on guns. If you want a gun comment I'll bite.

Fired cops shouldn't be treated like convicted felons. If he commits is convicted of a felony or is diagnosed with a major mental health issue then I think he should lose his right to own a firearm.

If he loses his gun rights then every single person calling for the death of cops on social media should lose their rights as well. If we do this you might as well throw in a few extra rights. Take away the constitutional right to healthcare, abortion and WIFI. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
That needed clarification IMO.
Jul 14, 2016, 11:22 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Yes. Convicted. Thanks
Jul 14, 2016, 11:36 AM
Suspended Account
He was fired. That was the right thing to do.
Jul 14, 2016, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Yes. Convicted. Thanks
Does that apply to Hillary?
Jul 14, 2016, 11:44 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Does that apply to Hillary?
Yes. She should be fired.
Jul 14, 2016, 11:45 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
Quality!
Jul 14, 2016, 12:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
You know I made no such comment on guns. If you want a gun comment I'll bite.

Fired cops shouldn't be treated like convicted felons. If he commits a felony or is diagnosed with a major mental health issue then I think he should lose his right to own a firearm.

If he loses his gun rights then every single person calling for the death of cops on social media should lose their rights as well. If we do this you might as well throw in a few extra rights. Take away the constitutional right to healthcare, abortion and WIFI. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
You noted wanting to know more about why the Dallas shooter did what was done. As I recall, he harassed someone, which resulted in job loss, and spiraling down hill until he resurfaced on the national stage.

Therefore, a person's mental health status should be looked at when they make threatening comments that lead to termination, especially in safety sensitive positions.

Barack Obama, the Best President of this Century!
Jul 14, 2016, 12:41 PM
If a "right" can be so abrogated, then it isn't a "right" at all ... rather, you don't believe it is a right, but a privilege to be granted/removed.

Every single gun-grabber makes that same argument ... that "this guy, for some reason or other, should be denied the means of self-defence."

The grabber always believes that his own reasoning is sound pretext ... and that he has the "right" to determine what property other men shall be permitted to own.

I'm not Constitutional scholar; does the Constitution make provision for denying guns to certain classes of people?
Jul 14, 2016, 12:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogbeagle
If a "right" can be so abrogated, then it isn't a "right" at all ... rather, you don't believe it is a right, but a privilege to be granted/removed.

Every single gun-grabber makes that same argument ... that "this guy, for some reason or other, should be denied the means of self-defence."

The grabber always believes that his own reasoning is sound pretext ... and that he has the "right" to determine what property other men shall be permitted to own.

I'm not Constitutional scholar; does the Constitution make provision for denying guns to certain classes of people?
Since you asked, I defer to the constitutional scholar occupying the WhiteHouse, President Barack Obama.

Jul 14, 2016, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Yes. She should be fired.
I don't think we know that she wasn't.

At any rate, I'm wondering how Hillary became a criminal, having never been indicted or convicted or do you consider that word over the top for her?
Jul 14, 2016, 01:19 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyCush
Since you asked, I defer to the constitutional scholar occupying the WhiteHouse, President Barack Obama.
That's just on paper, in reality he's a racist POS.

Barack Obama, the Best President in the past 7.5 years!
Jul 14, 2016, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
I don't think we know that she wasn't.

At any rate, I'm wondering how Hillary became a criminal, having never been indicted or convicted or do you consider that word over the top for her?
You don't have to be convicted of a crime to be a criminal , just committing crimes makes you a criminal.

Does she pass this test?

Yes , definitely.
Jul 14, 2016, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis in Texas

And really calling him a president is stretching a bit.
Jul 14, 2016, 01:40 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis in Texas

What's the matter, Curtis in Texas?

Some of the words you used can be open for interpretation. For example is Pride Of Slaves what you mean?

President Obama is both part of the majority and minority population and he took an oath to represent all of us. Acknowledgement of Racism and our country's history is the right thing to do.

Last edited by FlyCush; Jul 14, 2016 at 01:58 PM.
Jul 14, 2016, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyCush
What's the matter, Curtis in Texas?

Sounds like you are verbally challenged expressing yourself. Some of the words you used can be open for interpretation. For example, POS, to me, is Pride Of Slaves, if that is what you mean?

President Obama is both part of the majority and minority population and he took an oath to represent all of us. Acknowledgement of Racism and our country's history is the right thing to do.

Why is he a racist then?

Quick Reply