Jun 15, 2005, 12:38 AM
Maybe it's time to get a European version of the Eagle tree telemetry system for the next B-52, if they make another?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2005, 04:33 AM
Procrashtinating Builder
C'mon, guys! This happened almost if not longer than a year ago and has been discussed ad nausium here in crash discussion. Can't y'all just let it go?
Jun 15, 2005, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastrsn
C'mon, guys! This happened almost if not longer than a year ago and has been discussed ad nausium here in crash discussion. Can't y'all just let it go?
No, this is a forum after all and since the last crash 05/05/05 there is still lots to discuss. We are all waiting for the next instalment.
Jun 15, 2005, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert May
We are all waiting for the next instalment.
6 weeks on, and the crash and/or investigation isn't even mentioned on the LMA website?
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Jun 15, 2005, 03:33 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berk
I've seen this fly a few times at shows i've been to, and it ALWAYS used to take off with a nose down attitude,even in light winds. I witnessed it do just this on both flights on the day before its demise.....

Regards,

Steve
Maybe that's what contributed to it's demise.
Jun 15, 2005, 04:07 PM
Intentionally left Blank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glover
6 weeks on, and the crash and/or investigation isn't even mentioned on the LMA website?
Personally, I doubt there'll be a next installment...

The second Incident happened in Private, and those concerned have been informed and advised by the LMA and CAA

Basically, those that need to know, already know, and the upshot is that LMA will not endorse Gordon to build this model a third time.

Time to let it lie indeed....

Regards,

Steve

Quick Reply