This thread is privately moderated by ShaneXman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 09, 2016, 04:45 PM
Trader Rating: 81
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Kontronik Kosmik 200 HV ESC with SHS Heat Sink / Fan & Fuse Pack *ONLY 3 Flights*

As the title states, I am selling my Kontronik Kosmik 200 HV ESC with SHS Heat Sink / Fan & Fuse Pack. This ESC package only has 3 flights on it, and was removed from my Goblin 770 prior to selling it. There are some very minor marks from installation / removal, but in overall excellent condition. This ESC package retails for $975+, so here's your chance to save big on this beautiful setup!

Includes everything that's pictured:

Kontronik Kosmik 200 HV ESC (KOSMIK-4820)
SHS (StevesHobbyShop) "COOL" Kosmik Heat Sink Upgrade with Fan (SHS-0021)
Kontronik Fuse Pack for Kosmik 200 HV (KOSMIK-9060)
*NEW* Kontronik Kosmik Fuse Holder (9061)

I'm asking $650.00 SHIPPED OBO (48 Contiguous United States) via UPS Ground, Insured with Tracking...and I'll cover the PayPal fees. I will also include UPS' "Signature Confirmation Required" service free of charge to protect both myself as the seller, and you as the buyer.

If you're interested in picking up locally, we can work a better deal to reflect the savings from PayPal, packing materials and shipping.

I have 100% positive trading rating feedback, so you can buy with confidence. If you want a painless, honest sale...this is the one. Thanks for looking!

***Due to the nature of the hobby, this is being SOLD AS IS...so please ask questions and review the pictures carefully to be sure of what you are purchasing***

-Shane
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2016, 10:52 AM
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
Thread OP
Bump for a killer ESC. The best of the best.

-Shane
Jul 14, 2016, 12:16 AM
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
Thread OP
*SOLD* to Dcope17. Thanks Dan!

-Shane

Quick Reply