JJRC H31 Waterproof Quadcopter Review - Page 5 - RC Groups
Jul 29, 2016, 06:16 PM

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcopterPatrol
Right now I'm using spare 380mAh Hubsan X4 107C batteries which fit but I'm holding off on buying more until I find something slightly longer than the stock 36 x 20 x 8 mm batteries for more capacity.
did you find other/better battery`s for use?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2016, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalAbutbul
Dimensions: 38 x 21 x 8 mm

won't fit too wide
if battery fits,you can use right? maybe Hubsan 500Mah would fit,i gonne order that1 for my Syma Hornet X11c because it fit,so can make longer flight+video
Jul 29, 2016, 06:54 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
anyone know if this unit is compatible with any of the existing jjrc protocols? ie is it devo compatible yet?
Jul 29, 2016, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoYou
if battery fits,you can use right? maybe Hubsan 500Mah would fit,i gonne order that1 for my Syma Hornet X11c because it fit,so can make longer flight+video
When I get my H31, I plan on trying it with some 500mah batteries i use for my Hubsan X4
Jul 30, 2016, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStutz101
Thanks, I'll give them a try...
Got the batteries and they fit fine. Just wish they lasted longer...
Jul 31, 2016, 10:06 AM
guys do you think it's possible to change the antenna to better one to extend distance range ?

sorry for my english
Aug 01, 2016, 04:25 AM

Cannot connect to JJRC H31

Hi, I have just Purchased the JJRC H31.
I have left it charging for about an hour however I cannot get the remote to connect to the drone.
I have turn the drone on & then turn the remote on. Throttled up & down but will not connect. Red light is just flashing and Beeping really fast on the remote. Instructions do not make sense. Any Idea what Im doing wrong?
Thank you
Aug 01, 2016, 05:50 AM
Congratulations to: Russel G. and Raluca T. for winning a JJRC H31 quad in my first giveaway. I have sent each of you an email to complete the details.
Aug 01, 2016, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
Congratulations to: Russel G. and Raluca T. for winning a JJRC H31 quad in my first giveaway. I have sent each of you an email to complete the details.
I was wondering who won your giveaway, lol. Congrats to them!
Aug 01, 2016, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
anyone know if this unit is compatible with any of the existing jjrc protocols? ie is it devo compatible yet?
I was wondering the same thing. I just ordered this quad as well as the 3-in-one module for my Devo 10 that I was hoping to fly the H31 with. I hope somebody has tried it with deviation and reports back before I tear open my Devo and fry it trying to solder in the module.

Gerard
Aug 02, 2016, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
I was just thinking about something similar. Has anyone tried it yet?

I own a Devo7e with nrf24l01 module.
I want to buy the H31 and fly it with my Devo7e,
then give the H31 transmitter to my brother who has an H8 Mini.

That is, I'm assuming the H31 has an nrf24l01 compatible receiver like all other JJRC models.

Also, can somebody post a pic of the internals of the H31 transmitter? I'd like to convert it to right-hand-throttle.
(I found the pics in another review : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2698028 )
Last edited by MegaloRex; Aug 02, 2016 at 07:40 AM.
Aug 04, 2016, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch04
Hi, I have just Purchased the JJRC H31.
I have left it charging for about an hour however I cannot get the remote to connect to the drone.
I have turn the drone on & then turn the remote on. Throttled up & down but will not connect. Red light is just flashing and Beeping really fast on the remote. Instructions do not make sense. Any Idea what Im doing wrong?
Thank you
Seems like you must have a defective unit, I'm able to connect with no problems using the steps you said you did.
Aug 04, 2016, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcopterPatrol
I used some 380mAh batteries I had for my Hubsan X4 H107C with this and they worked pretty good.
what flight times u getting out of it with these batteries?
Aug 04, 2016, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragje
what flight times u getting out of it with these batteries?
I'm getting around 5 minutes of flight out of these batteries, slightly less than the stock batteries.
Aug 08, 2016, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manofice3484
...If you are interested in charging multiple batteries at once, you have to invest in a charging solution which can add up in money, let me know if you're interested in that and i'll share what I use.
That's my question really :P
I want to buy this, but don't have anything and I suppose this item only come with a standard 'one-battery-charger'
Since you can only fly about 4-5 min, I would like to have 4+ batteries ready for usage. And to charge all those batteries...I need a "Multicharger"