Thread Tools
Jul 23, 2016, 10:35 AM
Registered User
Original JJRC H31 3.7V 400mAh Battery
$1.84
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...pp_403407.html
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2016, 03:59 PM
Registered User
manofice3484's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalAbutbul View Post
Original JJRC H31 3.7V 400mAh Battery
$1.84
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...pp_403407.html
I wonder if my Hubsan X4 battery's will fit in this quad?
Jul 24, 2016, 05:28 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by manofice3484 View Post
I wonder if my Hubsan X4 battery's will fit in this quad?
I used some 380mAh batteries I had for my Hubsan X4 H107C with this and they worked pretty good.
Jul 24, 2016, 05:37 PM
Registered User
manofice3484's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcopterPatrol View Post
I used some 380mAh batteries I had for my Hubsan X4 H107C with this and they worked pretty good.
Awesome, can't wait till mine arrives
Jul 25, 2016, 07:53 AM
Registered User
Hello guys,
I just buy the JJRC H31 and i want to buy one camera, can anyone tell me where can i buy it and what is the camera compatibility with it.
Thanks
Jul 25, 2016, 09:56 AM
Registered User
manofice3484's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveTuga View Post
Hello guys,
I just buy the JJRC H31 and i want to buy one camera, can anyone tell me where can i buy it and what is the camera compatibility with it.
Thanks
I'm not sure one has been announced. I haven't seen it in any of the video reviews i've watched so far.
Jul 25, 2016, 02:45 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveTuga View Post
Hello guys,
I just buy the JJRC H31 and i want to buy one camera, can anyone tell me where can i buy it and what is the camera compatibility with it.
Thanks
They haven't released a camera version or a camera as a separate add on you can buy yet.
Jul 27, 2016, 04:39 AM
Registered User
JJRC H31 water stress
JJRC H31 water stress (3 min 27 sec)
Jul 27, 2016, 04:47 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
SoloProFan's Avatar
Fast yaw on third speed setting is a nice gimmick, but I'd rather see fast yaw with some control. Some more pitch would have been better, to match the good yaw rate.
Jul 28, 2016, 04:21 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalAbutbul View Post
Original JJRC H31 3.7V 400mAh Battery
$1.84
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...pp_403407.html
Hi!
Anyone who can show me a multicharger for these batteries?
Thx!
Jul 28, 2016, 07:49 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalAbutbul View Post
Original JJRC H31 3.7V 400mAh Battery
$1.84
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...pp_403407.html
Any batterycharger for these?
Jul 28, 2016, 09:10 AM
Registered User
manofice3484's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeldei View Post
Any batterycharger for these?
Their just your typical 1S lipo battery type. Any 1 to 5 balance cable would work, depending on what main charger you use.
Jul 29, 2016, 06:54 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by manofice3484 View Post
Their just your typical 1S lipo battery type. Any 1 to 5 balance cable would work, depending on what main charger you use.
Thx for answering!

The thing is that I have no clue about chargers and these batteries. I just wanted to buy this JJRC H31 and also buy spare batteries w/charger. But when I asked the 'support' at GearBest, they told they don't sell a charger for these and I need to find that elsewhere....

So, if someone can recommend me a multi-charger w/cables for these batteries, I'd be happy
Jul 29, 2016, 07:36 AM
Registered User
manofice3484's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeldei View Post
Thx for answering!

The thing is that I have no clue about chargers and these batteries. I just wanted to buy this JJRC H31 and also buy spare batteries w/charger. But when I asked the 'support' at GearBest, they told they don't sell a charger for these and I need to find that elsewhere....

So, if someone can recommend me a multi-charger w/cables for these batteries, I'd be happy
I gotcha, Well I would assume it comes with a charger.

Here's a link to more batteries http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...pp_403407.html

So just use the charger that comes with it, will probably take 45 minutes to charge each battery. If you are interested in charging multiple batteries at once, you have to invest in a charging solution which can add up in money, let me know if you're interested in that and i'll share what I use.

I hope to have my H31 soon
Jul 29, 2016, 06:15 PM
Registered User
did you find out Other/Better battery`s for use?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion JJRC H31 The First Rugged RC Quadcopter GeekBuying Mini Multirotor Drones 71 Mar 19, 2017 09:26 PM
Discussion JJRC H31 Quadcopter - Maybe the most resilient aircraft in the world samiluo Multirotor Drone Talk 3 Jun 24, 2016 07:12 PM
Discussion JJRC H31 Waterproof MINI RC Quadcopter GeekBuying Geekbuying.com 0 Jun 21, 2016 05:02 AM
New Product JJRC F182 Super Scorpio RC Quadcopter Review samiluo Multirotor Drone Talk 0 Oct 07, 2014 10:23 PM