JJRC H31 Waterproof Quadcopter Review - Page 3 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jul 17, 2016, 11:32 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcopterPatrol
I'm not too sure, I can't find that information on the battery.
400mah battery discharge rate = 30c
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2016, 11:34 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStutz101
Would this battery fit this quadcopter?

https://www.amazon.com/Venom-400mAh-...1S+400mAh+LiPo
Dimensions: 38 x 21 x 8 mm

won't fit too wide
Last edited by GalAbutbul; Jul 17, 2016 at 02:23 PM.
Jul 19, 2016, 05:29 PM
Back after a few years no RC..
I bought four of the original lbatteries at Gearbest for less then ten euro, cheap!
They have other spare parts too.
The quad in white is on its way from Geekbuying.
Just started the hobby again after seven years, things are a LOT cheaper nowadays.... :-)
Jul 21, 2016, 01:37 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
The JJRC H31 has a major price drop now with the coupon "Echj31", it goes down to 25.99$. Also don't forget to subscribe to my free giveaway
Latest blog entry: Eachine Goggles Two: FTW
Jul 21, 2016, 07:25 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Lycan Animal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
The JJRC H31 has a major price drop now with the coupon "Echj31", it goes down to 25.99$. Also don't forget to subscribe to my free giveaway
On backorder both colours at present.

How do I subscribe?
Jul 21, 2016, 07:45 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
On backorder both colours at present.

How do I subscribe?
Because I'm not allowed by RCG to host here giveaway I have posted it to my Blog and to my Facebook. On my blog I have also a description of hot to join in, only a few click needed. Facebook is also optional but it will earn an extra chance.
Latest blog entry: Eachine Goggles Two: FTW
Jul 21, 2016, 08:12 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Lycan Animal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
Because I'm not allowed by RCG to host here giveaway I have posted it to my Blog and to my Facebook. On my blog I have also a description of hot to join in, only a few click needed. Facebook is also optional but it will earn an extra chance.
Thanks. I actually did order a second one at that price even on backorder (I needed a white one as well is my excuse) so I won't be greedy and enter as well. Good luck to those who do enter. Good beginners quad for someone, so hard to kill! Good competition too. Yeah I'm aware of how they don't like "unauthorised competitions". Could be to protect themselves legally ?
Jul 21, 2016, 08:22 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
Good beginners quad for someone, so hard to kill!
I'm also looking forward to test it (as it has just arrived) as most of my quads are hard to control indoor and i would like a smaller one that behaves nicely without destroying the furniture or killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
Yeah I'm aware of how they don't like "unauthorised competitions". Could be to protect themselves legally ?
I don't know the exact reason (can be a lot from legal to financial) and I don't want to annoy them for the sake of the nice community here.
Latest blog entry: Eachine Goggles Two: FTW
Jul 21, 2016, 08:36 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Lycan Animal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
I'm also looking forward to test it (as it has just arrived) as most of my quads are hard to control indoor and i would like a smaller one that behaves nicely without destroying the furniture or killing me



I don't know the exact reason (can be a lot from legal to financial) and I don't want to annoy them for the sake of the nice community here.
Subbed to your channel. You have the X251? Thought of an XK X100 BNF? I've been having a lot of fun practising acro and 3D indoors using the X7 Tx at the moment.

But I wander off topic as usual.
Jul 21, 2016, 04:26 PM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
Subbed to your channel. You have the X251? Thought of an XK X100 BNF? I've been having a lot of fun practising acro and 3D indoors using the X7 Tx at the moment.

But I wander off topic as usual.
Yes, i have a 251 and now also a 252. The 251 is the newer version with no more acro mode, but it's a great brushles and very fast. The 252 is a completely different beast which i'm yet to tame.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Latest blog entry: Eachine Goggles Two: FTW
Jul 22, 2016, 06:21 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
My first part of the review is finished. Outdoor and possible indoor flight test scheduled to take place soon.

JJRC H31 Waterproof Quadcopter - GearBest - Part 1 (8 min 36 sec)
Latest blog entry: Eachine Goggles Two: FTW
Jul 22, 2016, 08:39 PM
Registered User
Yeah it's waterproof. But what this sporty little quad should be bragging about is how well it can fly! Got mine from Banggood.

Pros
- Waterproof. Well its circuit board is water resistant ;-)
- Fantastic sport flier, very maneuverable.
- High speed yaw.
- Includes ability to add an optional camera.
- Headless mode and one key return.
- Does not require FAA registration.
- Comes with a pair of cheap sunglasses, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! ;-)

Cons
- I did experience a dropout. But it was during a prolonged high speed yaw maneuver.

and here is its flight demonstration.
JJRC H31 Waterproof Sport Drone Flight Test Review (10 min 1 sec)
Jul 22, 2016, 09:50 PM
Registered User
manofice3484's Avatar
Can't wait to get mine!
Jul 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
Registered User
Thickfog's Avatar
Coupon did not work, but the green "seems" to be in stock for 30 bucks on so called flash sale.
Jul 23, 2016, 09:11 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Lycan Animal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog
Coupon did not work, but the green "seems" to be in stock for 30 bucks on so called flash sale.
Not much of a saving. I did grab a white on backorder with coupon. Possibly expired now. Think GeekBuying had a sale with coupon too? Sorry but deleted the email.