JJRC H31 Waterproof Quadcopter Review - Page 2 - RC Groups
Old Jul 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
Sun Eagle
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Sun Eagle edits it.
Jul 11, 2016, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Eagle
You're a freaking spammer buddy.. you better hope I never meet you in real life. Take yourself and your share-a-sale link and shove it..I hope you get banned SPAMMER
Is the threat really called for here?

This is my first review post and I've posted 1 affiliate link, if this is against the rules I'll remove it but there are other people on this forum using affiliate links so I don't see why you're singling me out here.

It's not like I just copied product info and spammed it in the hopes of getting someone to click on it, I made what I think is a pretty good video showing the capabilities and I've answered peoples questions.
Jul 11, 2016, 08:48 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcopterPatrol
Is the threat really called for here?

This is my first review post and I've posted 1 affiliate link, if this is against the rules I'll remove it but there are other people on this forum using affiliate links so I don't see why you're singling me out here.

It's not like I just copied product info and spammed it in the hopes of getting someone to click on it, I made what I think is a pretty good video showing the capabilities and I've answered peoples questions.
Nah, you're alright. He should be reported for "Personal Attack".

We wouldn't have reviews at all otherwise.
Jul 12, 2016, 12:45 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
I would report him, no need, this is QC's thread with one link in.
carry on m8 , ive pointed a few people towards this Quad, so it will give me more info to link them to.
Jul 12, 2016, 02:20 PM
@QuadcopterPatrol

what's the battery discharge rate ?
Jul 12, 2016, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalAbutbul
@QuadcopterPatrol

what's the battery discharge rate ?
I'm not too sure, I can't find that information on the battery.
Jul 13, 2016, 03:00 AM
Hello, Where can I buy batteries?
Jul 13, 2016, 05:08 AM
I like this type of waterproof quads, I already have a H2O Aviax and it's great to fly it into the rain, especially in summer when it's warm outside but to damp to use some more serious stuff. I'm contemplating of getting
Old Jul 14, 2016, 02:56 AM
TechTronic9000
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Unapproved contest. It is temporarily hidden while TechTronic9000 edits it.
Jul 14, 2016, 11:04 PM
2nd in command

Review

I also reviewed this fun guy. Flew it in a heavy storm before work this week, didn't film it because...it was raining. I found I could belly flop it in a pool and still get out.

My eleven year old is taking to it. I heard him come in one evening saying "this thing is indestructable", I came looking for him as I didn't know he was out flying it.

Good for 1st quad or 101st.

JJRC H31- WaterProof Drone (26 min 12 sec)
Jul 15, 2016, 12:02 AM
The free giveaway of the two H31's is still valid, it's not accepted by RCG so, it will only remain hosted on my personal Blog / Facebook page.
Jul 15, 2016, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickburns
I also reviewed this fun guy. Flew it in a heavy storm before work this week, didn't film it because...it was raining. I found I could belly flop it in a pool and still get out.

My eleven year old is taking to it. I heard him come in one evening saying "this thing is indestructable", I came looking for him as I didn't know he was out flying it.

Good for 1st quad or 101st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaUdpO6j2Q
I've been wanting to fly it in a storm to see how it works but the only one we've had so far was WAY too windy and I'll totally agree that it's a great beginner quadcopter, my nephew had lots of fun flying (and crashing).
Jul 15, 2016, 02:15 PM

Replacement Battery

Would this battery fit this quadcopter?

https://www.amazon.com/Venom-400mAh-...1S+400mAh+LiPo
Jul 15, 2016, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStutz101
Would this battery fit this quadcopter?

https://www.amazon.com/Venom-400mAh-...1S+400mAh+LiPo
I believe so, I mentioned in a previous comment that 21 x 42 x 9 mm is about the max size battery you could fit.
Jul 15, 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcopterPatrol
I believe so, I mentioned in a previous comment that 21 x 42 x 9 mm is about the max size battery you could fit.
Thanks, I'll give them a try...