Jan 16, 2017, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txordi View Post
Hi TechTronic I am new on this and I see this camera as a very good point to introduce me in the drone + fpv world!! Can you provide me some tips or recommendations about a screen to show this camera recording? I am planning to buy it. Thank you!
The AIO camera does not have recording capabilities so for a start you can use a FPV Monitor with built in receiver. To record video it gets more complicated as you need a small DVR that can be hooked up to another FPV receiver and will save a video stream from the FPV transmission. The DVR is also good as you can use it as a black-box and replay your footage when you crash, so in some situation it will help you find your quad.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2017, 10:52 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.

Maiden flight of my H31 with a Scisky FC. Started off with some acro LOS before putting on the goggles for a test cruise.

JJRC H31 + Scisky FC (Fantastic Day) (3 min 16 sec)
Last edited by xanuser; Jan 23, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Jan 24, 2017, 12:38 PM
I still enjoy this quad as a quick fly in my yard and not having to worry if I drop it in a puddle after a rain storm or anything (I have done this and ruined a quad once, lol).
Jan 24, 2017, 07:10 PM

Rain Test

JJRC H31 Rain flight (3 min 22 sec)
Jan 25, 2017, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser View Post

Maiden flight of my H31 with a Scisky FC. Started off with some acro LOS before putting on the goggles for a test cruise.

https://youtu.be/4EAT7z9qm9I
Uau... Amazing
Feb 01, 2017, 11:27 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
Got in some more packs in horizon mode.
( let me know if this is OT)
Scisky Flight Controller + JJRC H31 (Obvious) (3 min 15 sec)
Mar 06, 2017, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoYou View Post
HAHAHA,LOL the Sunglasses are included? i was wandering WHY they where in the picture,thought it was for size compare..........
The sunglasses are for the quad on hot sunny days. Thus making it sunproof as well as waterproof.
Mar 07, 2017, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man View Post
The sunglasses are for the quad on hot sunny days. Thus making it sunproof as well as waterproof.
The only practical use I've found for them is for part of your costume at a COMICON convention.
Mar 20, 2017, 06:48 PM
Could someone give a good description of the controls on the transmitter?
I see some pictures online (like the one at the link below) and they are a bit confusing
(something about headless mode after jogging the control rod?)

https://img.fasttechcdn.com/512/5123300/5123300-3.jpg

What I'd really like, is a set of labels I could stick on the transmitter - I'm too old
to remember which buttons do what.
Mar 20, 2017, 06:50 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
don't worry about it.
headless =pointless.
its a sales gimmick that only lengthens the learning curve of piloting a multirotor.
Mar 20, 2017, 07:20 PM
Yes, I don't like headless or altitude hold (my son's drone has altitude hold)

I flew R/C planes years ago, so headless mode would be pointless (no pun intended).
I deliberately bought a drone without altitude hold.
The flip button is also a gimmick, to me. If I can't manually do aerobatics,
it's not a skill to just push a button and watch the computer do it for me.

It's like when you Google "do a barrel roll"
Mar 20, 2017, 10:12 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
agreed. was going to add that flip button is also a gimmick, as is RTH -when there's no GPS.
if toy manufactures wanted to add an actually useful feature, it would be an acro/rate mode option.
Mar 21, 2017, 05:52 PM
I agree, but they probably think their target audience would just complain after trying acro mode and destroying their toys.

BTW, I got someone to explain rate mode to me, but how does acro mode work (or is it the same thing with a different name)?
Mar 21, 2017, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersjs@flash View Post
The only practical use I've found for them is for part of your costume at a COMICON convention.
(que Black Sabbath riff)...
I am Drone man.
Mar 22, 2017, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 42 View Post
I agree, but they probably think their target audience would just complain after trying acro mode and destroying their toys.
That was one reason that XK has removed ACRO mode from the X251, a lot of customers where crashing and complaining that their "drone is faulty"....now there are a lot of skilled users that would love the ACRO mode...