This thread is privately moderated by umneycreep, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 08, 2016, 02:16 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Thread OP
$85.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

MCPX v2 and MCPX Brushless plus a bunch of NIP parts - $85 shipped priority mail.

The pictures do most of the talking. Two MCPX. The V2 has been well used.. has a few broken posts and the canopy is beat up. Has aluminum swash and extended tail boom and I forget the name of the landing gear and I don't remember what else BUT it flies fine... I took it out and flew it yesterday to make sure. Good trainer. It helped train me.
The MCPX with brushless is in much better shape, has an aluminum swash, other aluminum stuff... not sure what else and it also flies fine. The green landing gear in the pictures is NOT included, it was superglued in a few spots so I tossed it, however as you can see, there is pink landing gear NIP.
I'm not going to list all the parts. I may be willing to part out just let me know what you are looking for.
It's time for me to let all this stuff go. I'm collecting way too many helis, and multirotors.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Everything is working as of now but I'm selling AS IS due to the nature of this hobby.
I'm asking $85 shipped via USPS Priority mail anywhere in the CONUSA.
Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 08, 2016, 03:07 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Certifiable
pm sent
Jul 08, 2016, 05:14 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Certifiable
paypal sent

Quick Reply