Jun 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
Have a nice day! Kristjan
Here is my video. Love the camera. I'm using headtracker for fpv camera and q6
Queen bee FPV Day 2 (12 min 22 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 21, 2017, 11:18 AM
Hi
I bought this lovely camera and I am using it on my DIY Quadcopter X 250, I am trying various setting to see the result. I also tested FPV using the video adapter that come with the camera and a TX526 and the result are good.
What worries me is that the adapter and the camera become very hot, almost untouchable, is it normal?
Another problem that I found after using it for FPV is that connecting it to the PC with USB is no longer recognized as an external drive.
I do not know if this is due to high temperature when used for FPV or other cause, what do you think?
Jun 21, 2017, 03:21 PM
Other than the cable that came with the Q6, did you need any other adapters to connect it to the transmitter?
Jun 21, 2017, 04:30 PM
No, the cable that came with the Q6 is the adapter, it has V+ and GND as input from the battery and video as output to the TX.
Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbello
...What worries me is that the adapter and the camera become very hot, almost untouchable, is it normal?
Another problem that I found after using it for FPV is that connecting it to the PC with USB is no longer recognized as an external drive.
My cam becomes very hot as well. But no problem with my PCs... try with another SD card and don't be afraid to put a good one as U Class (U1 or U3)
Yesterday, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick74
My cam becomes very hot as well. But no problem with my PCs... try with another SD card and don't be afraid to put a good one as U Class (U1 or U3)
Thanks Patrick74
I don't think the problem is the SD because if I use it with an USB adapter it works, if I make a new video with the Firefly with the SD in and then I put the SD in the USB adapter the video is there. The only thing that doesn't works is reading the SD when it is in the cam.
Yesterday, 06:43 AM
ptg
ptg
USB cable could be a problem as well.
And reset your Q6,
format your card with SD formatter.
Yesterday, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptg
USB cable could be a problem as well.
And reset your Q6,
format your card with SD formatter.
Thanks
I will try and report here
Today, 02:55 PM
What video quality size would I choose if
-I can't seem to make my 64 gigabyte card work and am using 32 gig
-want maximum video quality
-want to fly for about 6 hours
Today, 03:40 PM
you might need to hook it up to an external power, something like this. Not my video

Hawkeye Firefly Q6 Battery Replacement (9 min 49 sec)
Today, 04:07 PM
Quote:
you might need to hook it up to an external power
Already there. I connect my Q6 raw to the 6 cell battery main flight pack to no ill effect.

I'm worried about memory. I fill up my 32 gig SD card in 1080p 60fps mode in about an hour and a half and I want to record my entire flight. 6 hours may be a bit excessive but certainly not out of the question if I am feeling ambitious enough.
Today, 05:53 PM
not sure if it's the chipset or the firmware, but best to ask or request from Hawkeye to see if they can make a firmware that support 128GB or even better 256GB micro sd.