Sep 23, 2021, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank
Try reloading the FW using mSetup if possible.
Can't do it. mSetup doesn't see the camera. The red light never comes on, it's stuck on amber.

I was just about to send my Maxi back to manufacturer, looks like I'm going to have to send my Mini back too.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2021, 06:31 AM
msetup didn't work with me either until i tried another usb port. Voila

Still looking for the battery.

Unfortunately the Supplier from Nederland wrote back the Mobius mini is discontinued

So if anyone knows about a supplier in the EU please let me know
Last edited by sniperdog; Sep 23, 2021 at 08:31 AM.
Sep 23, 2021, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdog
Unfortunately the Supplier from Nederland wrote back the Mobius mini is discontinued
I looked at the eletoponline365 eBay shop today, and that now has no items listed at all (in any category)??
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Sep 23, 2021, 12:13 PM
As far as I know, the manufacturer is currently struggling with supply of the components for the Mini. When supply returns, I'm sure the Mini will return - or perhaps a newer, better model? (I have no idea what is in development.)
Sep 23, 2021, 12:39 PM
Ah, the dreaded chip shortage.
Sep 23, 2021, 05:02 PM
Dance the skies...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve YouTuber
Can't do it. mSetup doesn't see the camera. The red light never comes on, it's stuck on amber.

I was just about to send my Maxi back to manufacturer, looks like I'm going to have to send my Mini back too.
Use the manual FW loading procedure (described in detail in the Mini upfront Info Post #3, I think). Copy the FW file to the SD card (using a different camera or external) USB card reader. With FW on the card, put it in your Mini and turn it on. If the boot loader FW is working, it will load the new FW,
Sep 24, 2021, 12:30 PM

Mobius mini connector

What kind of plug is on the end of the Mobuis mini battery?
Sep 26, 2021, 07:37 AM
No one??
Sep 26, 2021, 03:55 PM
Hi,

perhaps this helps
Sep 27, 2021, 02:06 AM
Thank’s but i know how it looks need to know what kind of connector is used micro or mini?
Sep 27, 2021, 04:56 AM
You need to check the pitch (spacing) between the pins in the socket on the PCB. Also whether the pins are round, or flat 'blades'. Then you can work out what the connector is. Without taking one of my cameras apart to check I would guess they use JST-ZH (aka JST Micro), with round pins at 1.5mm spacing. The other common one is Molex Picoblade (flat blades, 1.25mm spacing), as used on UMX 1S lipos. They look pretty similar and indeed many 1S chargers wrongly have JST connectors, which Picoblades can be forced onto ... damaging the plugs in the process
Sep 27, 2021, 06:14 AM
I finally found some info in the first page in this thread. It says "Micro JST SH 1.0 mm 2 pins"
So i found this online: https://www.ebay.com/itm/184820904916?var=692589928268

The 1.0mm 2 pins should fit, right?
Sep 27, 2021, 07:06 AM
animator in Helsinki, Finland
Quote:
If you've got a dead battery, you can just cut the leads and use the old plug with a new battery... careful with + and - though, and be sure to insulate the joins in the leads.
Sep 27, 2021, 09:11 AM
"Janke" i thought of that using the old leads on the new battery. But i'll keep looking.

Thank's
Sep 28, 2021, 11:55 AM
Quote:
I'd like to know this too! If you find out for sure please let us know!

Quick Reply