May 08, 2018, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlac
I'll try! I just noticed a thing that may be related to your advice: in mSetup, the "Sync Date/Time" seems like sticked to "Yes": if i set it to "No", press [Set Parameters] and reconnect to the camera, the value is "Yes" again... Meanwhile, if i generate a config file, the DateTime_Update is 0.. i guess that is the same param like the "Sync Date/Time" on the gui...
Are you guys able to change the "Sync Date/Time" to 0 on the GUI, persistently?
It's always "Yes," but I think that's because it's a flag for mSetup rather than a camera configuration parameter, so it just defaults to "Yes."
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2018, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDH
It's always "Yes," but I think that's because it's a flag for mSetup rather than a camera configuration parameter, so it just defaults to "Yes."
Thanks, clear
May 14, 2018, 02:35 AM
Quote:
I'll try! I just noticed a thing that may be related to your advice: in mSetup, the "Sync Date/Time" seems like sticked to "Yes": if i set it to "No", press [Set Parameters] and reconnect to the camera, the value is "Yes" again... Meanwhile, if i generate a config file, the DateTime_Update is 0.. i guess that is the same param like the "Sync Date/Time" on the gui...
Are you guys able to change the "Sync Date/Time" to 0 on the GUI, persistently?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDH
Quote:
Thanks, clear
The same goes for the parameter in the config file. It's a one-time only flag and is not stored as a parameter. The only difference is the flag in the config file is always set to 0. If it wasn't, you would have to edit the date/time every time you changed a parameter - not very convenient.
May 29, 2018, 11:15 AM
I知 not into RC, but I知 here for advice.

I致e been using a #16 808 for surveillance of the front of my premises, for some years, using photo lapse mostly. I知 wondering if I can step it up with the Mini
Mobius. I知 wanting to access live video/photo, from the Mini Mobius on my mobile phone, any time, any place.

My #16 808 is located inside, in the top left of a window, looking out over a yard. An IP surveillance camera might be more suited to the task, but I知 looking for small/covert, so its presence goes undetected. This is why I知 considering the Mini, plus it痴 got the exactly required 110 degree FOV.

Now the Mini Mobius appears not to have wifi, so can I connect it to my broadband router, by cable? At the same time powering the MM by that USB? Then presumably I can access the router via 4G on my phone, to see live photo/video? Is this all possible?
May 30, 2018, 03:27 AM
Supersonic Engineering
The Mini only has USB interface, so you'll need a USB to network converter in order to connect it to your router - lots of choice in places like Amazon and Ebay.
May 30, 2018, 09:25 AM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
These are not good security cams IMO. No clue why so many think they would be.
If you want a security cam, get a security cam.
May 30, 2018, 12:42 PM
Unobtrusive, Wide-angle, USB
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/Surve...638588302.html
Jun 08, 2018, 03:15 AM
Hi All,

Sorry If the following issue was touched earlier but I wanna go out to fly fpv, but the AV out doesn't work. What can be the root cause of it? The newest fw is intalled.
I have a fear that it is an electrical issue inside the camera, because I had a defective cable what I changed yesterday and it seems the issue and this defective cable links together (there were any contact failure, maybe shortage between pins like video out and Vcc.)

Br. Zsolt
Jun 08, 2018, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palankaizs
Hi All,

Sorry If the following issue was touched earlier but I wanna go out to fly fpv, but the AV out doesn't work. What can be the root cause of it? The newest fw is intalled.
I have a fear that it is an electrical issue inside the camera, because I had a defective cable what I changed yesterday and it seems the issue and this defective cable links together (there were any contact failure, maybe shortage between pins like video out and Vcc.)

Br. Zsolt
Are you using the cable supplied with the camera?
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Jun 08, 2018, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Hi All,

Br. Zsolt
It's possible that the cable you're using doesn't allow for AV out, so it can only be used for charging.
Jun 08, 2018, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glover
Are you using the cable supplied with the camera?
Yes, of course. I have 3pcs mobius mini. 2 out of 3 is OK, but the 3rd is NOK in the same circumstances.
The deffective cable was a homemade Y cable which connected the camera to VTX and power supply.
Jun 08, 2018, 09:03 AM
Ah OK. Sounds like the home made lead has damaged the camera then (you mentioned a possible short between 5V and AV out)?
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Jun 08, 2018, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glover
Ah OK. Sounds like the home made lead has damaged the camera then (you mentioned a possible short between 5V and AV out)?
Yes, it seem that! Can I repair it? What should I change?
Jun 09, 2018, 02:53 PM
Dance the skies...
Quote:
Yes, it seem that! Can I repair it? What should I change?
The video out function is managed by the main large DSP chip, soldered to the circuit board with dozens of ball-grid array solder pads on it's belly. Special soldering equipment would be needed, and it's not practical to replace it if you damaged that part of the chip. If the camera still records OK with only video out non-functional, use it just for recording. Replacing the entire circuit board (or camera) is the only practical solution if you need video out function.
Jun 09, 2018, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank
The video out function is managed by the main large DSP chip, soldered to the circuit board with dozens of ball-grid array solder pads on it's belly. Special soldering equipment would be needed, and it's not practical to replace it if you damaged that part of the chip. If the camera still records OK with only video out non-functional, use it just for recording. Replacing the entire circuit board (or camera) is the only practical solution if you need video out function.
Thanks for your comment. That is not a good news.

Quick Reply