Mobius Mini Support Thread (READ Posts #1-#7 BEFORE posting questions) - Page 160 - RC Groups
May 08, 2018, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlac
I'll try! I just noticed a thing that may be related to your advice: in mSetup, the "Sync Date/Time" seems like sticked to "Yes": if i set it to "No", press [Set Parameters] and reconnect to the camera, the value is "Yes" again... Meanwhile, if i generate a config file, the DateTime_Update is 0.. i guess that is the same param like the "Sync Date/Time" on the gui...
Are you guys able to change the "Sync Date/Time" to 0 on the GUI, persistently?
It's always "Yes," but I think that's because it's a flag for mSetup rather than a camera configuration parameter, so it just defaults to "Yes."
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2018, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDH
It's always "Yes," but I think that's because it's a flag for mSetup rather than a camera configuration parameter, so it just defaults to "Yes."
Thanks, clear
May 14, 2018, 02:35 AM
Quote:
I'll try! I just noticed a thing that may be related to your advice: in mSetup, the "Sync Date/Time" seems like sticked to "Yes": if i set it to "No", press [Set Parameters] and reconnect to the camera, the value is "Yes" again... Meanwhile, if i generate a config file, the DateTime_Update is 0.. i guess that is the same param like the "Sync Date/Time" on the gui...
Are you guys able to change the "Sync Date/Time" to 0 on the GUI, persistently?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDH
Quote:
Thanks, clear
The same goes for the parameter in the config file. It's a one-time only flag and is not stored as a parameter. The only difference is the flag in the config file is always set to 0. If it wasn't, you would have to edit the date/time every time you changed a parameter - not very convenient.

Quick Reply