Jul 06, 2016, 11:06 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Alert

WARNING! COPS KILL A MAN Shoot Man On His Back While Held Down

Baton Rouge Police Fatal Shooting of Alton Sterling (0 min 49 sec)

Just a quick note so some crazy person doesn't mis understand what I'm saying I am fully supportive of a good policeman I would back up a good policeman in the shooting situation if necessary .

Americans are used to Liberty . They are not used to heavy-handed government . They are not used to government overstepping its Authority . They're not used to being disrespected by government and mistreated by government or murdered by government . the shootings in Dallas were terrible the shootings in Baton Rouge in Minnesota were terrible but eventually this sort of thing is going to bring public response and it has and it could get tremendously worse we could have War zones in our cities if this keeps up .

It is imperative that government on all levels be highly respected of the rights of citizens and respectful in the treatment of citizens . that has been America in the past but it's currently not the way we function and it's creating tremendous problems

We Don't want Another shooting whatsoever and the people who did those shootings were wrong very wrong but we do need to make sure that we have good government under the control of We the People
Last edited by traceyl; Jul 08, 2016 at 09:29 AM.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:19 PM
Did I hear 5 shot or 6? I guess he made someone's day.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:24 PM
Suspended Account
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Sep 30, 2018 at 05:46 AM.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:24 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Riots coming, it appears.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:32 PM
Was that real?

That has to be the worst case ever....I didn't see anything like he was going for a gun.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:40 PM
Don't mess with the popo
Jul 06, 2016, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert harik
Don't mess with the popo
I don't think he was.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:52 PM
No Country for Snowflake Men
Only the police should have guns. They're the good guys, they're trained, they'll protect you.
Jul 06, 2016, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
I don't think he was.
Engaging with the police where I live in any negative way, and you are going to get hurt or killed.
Not saying its right , it just is, and everybody here knows it.
Jul 07, 2016, 12:46 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert harik
Engaging with the police where I live in any negative way, and you are going to get hurt or killed.
Not saying its right , it just is, and everybody here knows it.

Banana Republic
Jul 07, 2016, 12:55 AM
"Cracking Toast Grommit!"
Here's another article, and video angle of the OP,
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZM0BL
Jul 07, 2016, 01:11 AM
It looked really bad, we are waiting until tomorrow to see if there is a burial fund that needs to be filled. I lost my dad unexpectedly, it still hurts. His son came apart while his mother talked to the news.

I have her number and will give a call tomorrow. If anyone else is interested let me know.
Jul 07, 2016, 01:18 AM
Fighting with police and he had gun in his pocket , you are asking to die.
Jul 07, 2016, 01:42 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
I didnt see a fight. I saw a man being held down a cop pulls his gun and shoots him in the chest. five times.

Quick Reply