Reaktor PDB for Alien Frames - Page 5 - RC Groups
Oct 06, 2016, 02:33 PM
So how different are the Martian mounts? I would love to get a few for mine. Would you consider making one for the cheap frame? I'm sure there are tons of people that want one, I need 3 myself
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2016, 02:40 PM
DronePlastics.com
I'm not sure how I feel about supporting vendors that rip off others' designs. They didn't even attempt to hide the fact they were directly copying the Alien design. Not sure of the demand for a PDB for the Martian frame where the PDB is more than the cost of the whole frame either. If there is enough interest, I might be willing to do a crowd fund project so my costs were covered.
Oct 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
DronePlastics.com
deleted
Oct 07, 2016, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeaubien
I'm not sure how I feel about supporting vendors that rip off others' designs. They didn't even attempt to hide the fact they were directly copying the Alien design. Not sure of the demand for a PDB for the Martian frame where the PDB is more than the cost of the whole frame either. If there is enough interest, I might be willing to do a crowd fund project so my costs were covered.
I agree. I've been recommending people that want an Alien clone to instead consider your Reaktor frame. It's has all the features I love about the Alien, the similar X frame with the long, H-style center body, the slots near the front of the top plate for straps, etc. It has quality fiber, not the cheap fiberglass you get on most Chinese clones , but a much better price than the Alien frame.
Oct 17, 2016, 02:35 PM
Any news on the Reaktor V2?
Oct 17, 2016, 06:13 PM
DronePlastics.com
They just shipped the prototypes today. I hope to have them Thursday.
Oct 18, 2016, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Awesome. Can't wait to snag one.
Oct 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
Quote:
reserve one for meee jajaja

good news
Oct 18, 2016, 01:41 PM
What is the weight ?
Oct 18, 2016, 03:46 PM
DronePlastics.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard Geek
What is the weight ?
Since I don't have it yet...... :-)

The V1 board is 20.5g. I suspect this board to be around 25g given the increased size.
Oct 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
Let us know when you receive them
Oct 20, 2016, 05:54 PM
DronePlastics.com
Reaktor V2 PDB Prototypes have arrived and are performing great in initial tests. Wiring harnesses have shipped. Custom harnesses will be available for KISS users for solder-free connections to the Flight Controller. Support for ESC telemetry was added to PDB.

I should have production run ordered by Monday.
Oct 20, 2016, 06:02 PM
I would like to have it when I builded my Alien
Oct 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
FPV Surfer
Is V2 already with OSD included? Because it seems to have a VOUT pad
Oct 21, 2016, 11:51 AM
DronePlastics.com
Yes, V2 has the MinimOSD built in.