Reaktor PDB for Alien Frames - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 19, 2016, 05:03 PM
DronePlastics.com
You would have to make them up currently. The V2 will include the pre-wired harnesses for the KISS FC. The PDB uses 1 JST-SH 6-pin and 1 JST-SH 4-pin connector. The KISS FC uses 2 JST-SH 6-pin connectors. I can give you the wiring map to be able to create your own and even throw in a couple extra connectors for the KISS side for you.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
sounds great. I'll send you a message after I place the order to let you know which order was mine. Waiting on a friend to come over who is ordering one of them with me, once he's here I'll get the order placed and if you could send a couple of the connectors for the KISS, that would rock!
Sep 19, 2016, 11:56 PM
Realistically I could add this bad boy to any quad as long as it fits since it still has 36x36mm holes right? I'm thinking I might drop it on a QAV-R...
Sep 20, 2016, 12:08 AM
DronePlastics.com
Nope. It would stick way out the sides of the frame and the standoffs for the top would interfere.
Sep 20, 2016, 02:16 PM
Any chance for a V2 without OSD ?
Sep 20, 2016, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeaubien
Nope. It would stick way out the sides of the frame and the standoffs for the top would interfere.
hmm your right it would hit the standoffs... I don't want to move to an alien because I think the frame is due for a refresh (steele mentioned it..) but I'm also tired of my QAV-R. Anyways ill be watching this for future enhancement... I'd love it on my current frame with kiss setup
Sep 21, 2016, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s121
hmm your right it would hit the standoffs... I don't want to move to an alien because I think the frame is due for a refresh (steele mentioned it..) but I'm also tired of my QAV-R. Anyways ill be watching this for future enhancement... I'd love it on my current frame with kiss setup
Check out the Reaktor frame made by Drone plastics, the same guys who are making this PDB, to me it is a slightly refreshed Alien frame, uses the same Reaktor PDB, almost half the price of the alien.

I just placed an order for 3 of them, can't wait to build them.

https://droneplastics.com/reaktor-x-frame

I am coming from the QAV-R. It's still my favorite frame visually, but got tired of top and bottom plates breaking so easily.

I asked a friend of mine who I knew was flying the QAV-R and the Alien which one he liked better and he told me that he just started flying a new one that he liked better than both of them and directed me to the Reaktor frame.
Sep 21, 2016, 11:25 AM
DronePlastics.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard Geek
Any chance for a V2 without OSD ?
That's what V1 is. I am virtually out of V1 but they are available here: http://pirofliprc.com/Reaktor-PDB-Fo...en_p_3383.html
Sep 22, 2016, 12:50 AM
Nop, V1 isn't telemetry ready
Sep 22, 2016, 12:57 AM
DronePlastics.com
I don't see enough demand to redo another batch of V1s with the telemetry pad. Sorry.
Sep 22, 2016, 06:18 AM
Wow, you move fast . I have not even installed my v1 on my kiss setup! Since it's better supporting kiss in v2, I'd rather start there. Anyone want a nip v1?
Sep 23, 2016, 06:40 PM
I have also V1 and wanted to build yesterday another build and was ready to solder KISS esc on and noticed that if i want to solder it to board i have to cross wires......hmmm i do not need to do that on original board.....so i gave up on using that board.
Sep 30, 2016, 03:17 AM
Any news about the relaising date for the new alien PDBs? for me it will be a "must to have".

nice work
Sep 30, 2016, 03:23 AM
DronePlastics.com
Still waiting for them to ship the prototypes. Email on Monday indicated they were loading firmware and testing. Hopefully they ship them this week BEFORE the Chinese holiday that starts next week.
Oct 02, 2016, 09:12 AM
Team WarpSquad
Cool. Waiting on v2 myself. My Alien is apart waiting on that board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk