Jul 09, 2016, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah3Dflyer
Would a DLE 40cc Twin be sufficient power for this aircraft?
Thanks
I plan on also running a DLE 40. It should fit in the cowl with out any cutting (other then exhaust) using the numbers Ben put out of flying giants, "Cowl inside width is 9.25".
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2016, 04:05 AM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Can't wait to get mine dialed in! We have the new Xpwr 40cc motor which pulls the Slick around like a foamy. We were able to put a few flights in at Cape with it and I loved it. It flies very similar to the 60" Slick on almost all styles of flying, and in my opinion the 79" is a little more precise being a bit larger. The 79" performs just as aggressive in XA and is just as floaty and easy to throw around in 3D as the 60". We'll be sure to post plenty of flying video once we get it going with my setup. Really looking forward to it!

-Jase
Jul 12, 2016, 03:58 PM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
Thread OP
Okay, product pages for slicks are going live so people can see specs, etc. Arrival should be within a week.
Jul 12, 2016, 04:17 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Very nice, and at a quite reasonable price!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jul 12, 2016, 04:23 PM
Always wanted a slick, too bad they are not available in my parts. :-(
Jul 12, 2016, 04:25 PM
Where is that??

SteveT.
Jul 12, 2016, 04:30 PM
Australia
Jul 12, 2016, 04:34 PM
Desert Aircraft is "I believe" a dealer in Australia. According to their website they sell Extreme Flight, so perhaps they can get you one (or more)..

SteveT.
Jul 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
I was going to talk to Richo about 3dhs, they do not bring them in yet, DA Australia are the reason i primarily fly EF planes, I tried Pilot but the Dealer is a dooshbag. EF supply parts etc, they are not perfect but close to the best I have flown or built.

DA Australia themselves are also very good for support, i hope they bring in 3dhs, we are not spoilt for choice.
Jul 12, 2016, 05:44 PM
Well...not that EF and 3DHS are "one", maybe they will bring them in to you guys..

SteveT.
Jul 12, 2016, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezonberg
I was going to talk to Richo about 3dhs, they do not bring them in yet, DA Australia are the reason i primarily fly EF planes, I tried Pilot but the Dealer is a dooshbag. EF supply parts etc, they are not perfect but close to the best I have flown or built.

DA Australia themselves are also very good for support, i hope they bring in 3dhs, we are not spoilt for choice.
Details are getting worked out, but DA Australia should be carrying all of our products before long.
Jul 12, 2016, 06:42 PM
Sounds like there are going to be a lot of happy Aussies one of these days!!

SteveT.
Jul 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
I just put myself on the waiting list for a red slick
Jul 12, 2016, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT
Details are getting worked out, but DA Australia should be carrying all of our products before long.
Good to know, what EF are lacking are made up with 3DHS, would be almost a one stop shop for me if that were the case. I say almost, as I cannot definitively say a one stop shop yet as I have never seen a 3DHS plane and will not comment on quality I have not seen.

Australia is not spoiled for choice, its Pilot or EF with H9 and other brands I probably would not touch, am going to give RW a go as I refuse to deal again with the Pilot dealer.
Jul 12, 2016, 07:54 PM
3DHS planes are of excellent quality...If not, I would not have bought the number of 3DHS planes I have had. Just click on the "My Hangar" tab at the bottom of any of my posts to see just a few of them.

SteveT.

Quick Reply