This thread is privately moderated by Zelkien69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 04, 2016, 12:49 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Zelkien69
Thread OP
$140.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Walkera Devention F12e / Kind of works

For sale is a highly questionable Walkera DEVO F12E with Deviation 5 installed. This Transmitter has a built in screen which may or may not function properly. Overall the controller is in good condition concerning all switches, knobs, and sticks. Two areas of concern are the screen. The screen appears to work fine for the menu UNTIL the video is turned on. Images are posted above of how the screen freezes and slowly clouds over. Sometimes it will continue to function and sometimes it will need to be turned off and on to access the menu. The second issue is the flaps over the screen at the sides have a broken tab or spring and I have a piece of tape holding them in place. They will NOT stay open on their own.

This is being sold as is since I've moved onto a Taranis and SBUS. Buying this controller means you understand the video may not function properly and other technical issues may require work.

I will say I have flown this using DSMX with NO issues. For more information look up the Devention forums.

No there items are included. No battery or case is included.

Enjoy and happy bidding.
Last edited by Zelkien69; Jul 04, 2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Corrected software listing
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply