Jul 01, 2016, 01:19 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Thread OP
Discussion

Gov Moonbeam signs ammo BC into law

Quote:
http://www.truthandaction.org/califo...mo-permit-fee/

In the latest assault on gun ownership, California passes an ammo permit fee where residents must pay $50 and submit to a background check.

If the check is passed, their name is placed on an electronic list of those eligible to purchase ammunition. If a personís name is not on†the list, they canít buy ammo.
Hand loaders apparently are exempt. Brilliant Cali ! Don't you feel safer now?
Jul 01, 2016, 01:29 PM
Tu ne cede malis
infringing the 2nd one increment at a time. You can bet the Wise Robed Leftists who rule the country will not find this an 'undue burden' on the 2nd amendment
Jul 01, 2016, 01:39 PM
Seems like a ridiculous law to me.
Jul 01, 2016, 01:41 PM
Tu ne cede malis
do something disease
Jul 01, 2016, 01:59 PM
Real Time Recon
Think again.
NRA Endorses Donald Trump for President (2 min 8 sec)
Jul 01, 2016, 02:02 PM
One more flight...
If is ok to charge $fee and be put into a data base to buy ammunition, or to be required to show multiple identification and be subjected to a background check to excercise one constitutional right, I think we should apply it to some others.
Jul 01, 2016, 02:10 PM
GTH NFL
I can see dozens of road side ammo shops just over the border in NV and AZ.
Jul 01, 2016, 02:12 PM
Wow, that's going to drive the black market in ammo. I'd like to see the Indian reservations in CA start selling ammo next to the cigarettes and booze.
Jul 01, 2016, 02:14 PM
Jester's Dead, Yee Haw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashD
If is ok to charge $fee and be put into a data base to buy ammunition, or to be required to show multiple identification and be subjected to a background check to excercise one constitutional right, I think we should apply it to some others.
That's racist!
Jul 01, 2016, 02:14 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashD
The correction is obvious but I get your point. Following that mindset, I just became a staunch supporter of voter ID, at least in southern border states.
Jul 01, 2016, 02:15 PM
Let's Go Brandon!
Next thing you know you'll have to register with the US government to fly a toy airplane!
Jul 01, 2016, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Next thing you know you'll have to register with the US government to fly a toy airplane!
And send them $150 bucks, get fingerprinted, submit to a background check, and have to take yearly psychological exams
Jul 01, 2016, 04:30 PM
45 > 46*
Tine to start a mail order ammo company in Vegas!
Jul 01, 2016, 04:40 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrc78
And send them $150 bucks, get fingerprinted, submit to a background check, and have to take yearly psychological exams
If you'd ever seen a certain guy who used to fly at my field, you'd feel that the above might not be all that bad an idea...
Jul 01, 2016, 04:49 PM
Yup, this is the same governor who appointed the left wing judge years ago who through out the death penalty that has allowed Charlie Manson to live on. Jerry must be very proud.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page

Quick Reply