This thread is privately moderated by Snwbrderphat540, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 29, 2016, 10:06 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$600.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

world models katana 50cc rtf with 3W 70cc -VA

prob not worth shipping this thing. Has good guts and a fine airframe it just isnt going to be competitive. Great first giant scale 3D machine though and at a great price. engine alone is worth almost the asking price add all the electronics and you still get a free airframe and some of the eletronics at this price. May part if I get a commitment to the engine. its a 3W 70cc twin, was rebuilt by the pros almost 10 years ago, BUT since then its only been ran up (not flown) a couple times a year to keep it going good. Moved and lost my flying field access so now it just sits unless I pull it down to cycle the batteries and run up the engine. All electronics are pictured for the details. No issues with this guys and only been in the air i think two times, maybe three.

again,like to just sel it whole locally, but if someone wants the engine (400) i will ship it and start to part the rest

pm me or for faster response, text me 630-202-9347

-Eric
Last edited by Snwbrderphat540; Jun 29, 2016 at 10:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2016, 12:05 PM
Thread OP
Bump. Located in richmond va btw
Jan 19, 2017, 01:47 PM

James I just might want it

I am in Mississippi but it will be at less 2 or three weeks before I can just got my Yak54 setup and not one flight yet 850-716-3788 james

Quick Reply