This thread is privately moderated by AJWoods, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 28, 2016, 05:59 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Aircraft Designer Guy
Thread OP
Wanted

Extreme Flight 60" extra, edge, or MXS

Local pickup preferred, I'm in the SF area.

Thanks,

Adam
Latest blog entry: Stol f-16
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2016, 07:50 PM
Trader Rating: 130
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
How about a 3DHS 71" Slick instead??? I'm in San Jose, and have one I am thinking of selling..

Stevet.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jun 28, 2016, 10:29 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
How about a 3DHS 71" Slick instead??? I'm in San Jose, and have one I am thinking of selling..

Stevet.
Hey Steve,

Thanks, but I have the very same plane

-A
Jun 28, 2016, 10:35 PM
Trader Rating: 130
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Hotay....just thought I would mention it..

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jul 03, 2016, 11:54 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hi I have the Extreme Flight MXS 65" wing span never been crash perfect condition is the black and yellow color I have the servos they recommend Hiteck digital Spectrum receiver and Im not using Torque motor I have Scorpion motor Torque motor is a good motor but Scorpion is better and I have 3 batteries for this plane 5 Cell 3300 mah and one is the first time that Im going to use it tomorrow I live in Sunnyvale and I been flying for Years at Bay Lands let me know if you wan to see the airplane Thank You
Jul 04, 2016, 03:07 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgito
Hi I have the Extreme Flight MXS 65" wing span never been crash perfect condition is the black and yellow color I have the servos they recommend Hiteck digital Spectrum receiver and Im not using Torque motor I have Scorpion motor Torque motor is a good motor but Scorpion is better and I have 3 batteries for this plane 5 Cell 3300 mah and one is the first time that Im going to use it tomorrow I live in Sunnyvale and I been flying for Years at Bay Lands let me know if you wan to see the airplane Thank You
Cool. How much would you be looking to get for it. I have the original 3dhs 70in slick, and a Habu 32 I'm planning on listing soon if you were interested in some sort of trade.

A
Jul 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
Hi Thank You for the offer but I have to many airplanes so trade is not something that I want to do but once again Thank You I'm asking $550.00 with 3 batteries two are good and one had 1 flight this morning at Bay Lands I do not have to tell you how much you have to spend if you buy everything to put together the plane because you know you have a 3DHS plane those are a top of the line just like Extreme Flight (personal opinion) I know is not new but again still in perfect condition I like to take god care for my planes so I think the plane is worth that much and you still save a lot of money by the way I forgot to say on my first [post that I have Castle creations speed control 100 amps let me Know if you want to see the plane Thank You
Jul 05, 2016, 11:02 AM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Thread OP
That's a very reasonable price. I'm out of town until the 14th, but maybe we could get together at baylands that weekend?

Thanks,

Adam
Jul 05, 2016, 11:16 PM
Sure let me know
Jul 09, 2016, 02:29 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgito
Sure let me know
Hey, I'm actually going to be around tomorrow AM if you want to meet up at Baylands for some flying and to check out the plane.

-Adam
Jul 10, 2016, 10:14 AM
Hi Adam sorry I did not check my E-Mail yesterday I was in a family reunion well I did but was like one in the morning is Sunday 8:00 A.M. I'm already up I was not going to fly today so I did not charged my batteries so if you want me to fly the airplane I can do a really short flight so call me when you ready to go to Bay Lands I just hope that is before go to the movies with my daughter that is why I'm not flying today (408)593-4648 Thank You Adam

Quick Reply