Brexit wins! - RC Groups
Jun 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
Tu ne cede malis
Discussion

Brexit wins!

Brexit has won declares BBC and ITV - as Nigel Farage celebrates 'victory'
Last edited by MtnGoat; Jun 23, 2016 at 10:56 PM.
Jun 23, 2016, 10:52 PM
They're
Jun 23, 2016, 10:52 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Busted link.
Jun 23, 2016, 10:54 PM
No Country for Snowflake Men
But the bookies said it wouldn't happen, so how can this be?
Jun 23, 2016, 10:55 PM
Tu ne cede malis
thanks, ill fix it
Jun 23, 2016, 10:56 PM
Tu ne cede malis
BBC
Jun 23, 2016, 11:04 PM
George Soros “broke the Bank of England” in 1992 with his famous bet against the British pound. Now, he’s warning that a U.K. vote this week to leave the European Union would do far more damage to the currency—and the British economy—than the aftermath of “Black Wednesday” ever did.
Jun 23, 2016, 11:07 PM
Congrats Brittain! You once again have self rule instead of having to kowtow to a nameless bureaucrat in Brussels
Jun 23, 2016, 11:08 PM
Markets crashing. Nikkei 225 down over 8% and still falling fast.
Jun 23, 2016, 11:21 PM
Not THAT Ira
Good on them for deciding to be the head and not the tail.
In the long haul they will be a lot better off ....if they don't screw up the opportunities this represents.
Jun 23, 2016, 11:40 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Obama weeps...........
Jun 23, 2016, 11:41 PM
Jun 23, 2016, 11:44 PM
Thank you Great Britain!

I am so proud of them for what they have done. The market implications of this may just divert America from suffering under Hillary Clinton.

If the what they are saying is true, and this brings about a much needed correction in the US markets, it could be the catalyst that gives Trump a chance at winning.

I'm going to order the two PAW diesels that I have been wanting to buy tomorrow to say thanks to the British and to help, in a small way, with what may be a (temporary) period of economic adjustment.

If another real Hurricane hits the US, I'm going to buy that Jaguar F -type with the first consulting contract that I sign.
Jun 23, 2016, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo
Thank you Great Britain!

I am so proud of them for what they have done. The market implications of this may just divert America from suffering under Hillary Clinton.

If the what they are saying is true, and this brings about a much needed correction in the US markets, it could be the catalyst that gives Trump a chance at winning.

I'm going to order the two PAW diesels that I have been wanting to buy tomorrow to say thanks to the British and to help, in a small way, with what may be a (temporary) period of economic adjustment.

If another real Hurricane hits the US, I'm going to buy that Jaguar F -type with the first consulting contract that I sign.
The PAW 40 is the one to buy....

Quick Reply