Oct 30, 2018, 02:32 PM
22x
22x
Awesome User!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverW
Control surface wise
after having alot of problems with the hinges using tape of various types i would go with a plastic glue in hinge.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/10Pcs-RC-Re...62af:rk:1:pf:0
Something like those. Might be able to get them local if you got some nice rc shops around, but more than likely you will have to buy them online or rob them from a crashed china plane you got laying around since you only really need 4-6 of them depending on how fast you think you will be traveling with this plane.

I would recommend hinges over tape of any type. especially on the slick depron like material used on this plane that lets go of tape very quickly.
and the medical tape only creates resistance which is not wanted on any flatfoil model.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2018, 11:15 PM
Team AJ & Twisted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22x
after having alot of problems with the hinges using tape of various types i would go with a plastic glue in hinge.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/10Pcs-RC-Re...62af:rk:1:pf:0
Something like those. Might be able to get them local if you got some nice rc shops around, but more than likely you will have to buy them online or rob them from a crashed china plane you got laying around since you only really need 4-6 of them depending on how fast you think you will be traveling with this plane.

I would recommend hinges over tape of any type. especially on the slick depron like material used on this plane that lets go of tape very quickly.
and the medical tape only creates resistance which is not wanted on any flatfoil model.
Thank you very much. I think I have some of those lying around in my shop.
Jan 13, 2021, 02:18 PM
Premium Registered User
I've added front ailerons on mine although I've yet to fly it should be fun 😜

Mixed from the rudder ch4 with rates on a switch.

Quick Reply