Jun 20, 2016, 08:16 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Thread OP
Discussion

British man tried to kill Trump at Las Vegas rally.

British man tried to take officer’s gun to kill Trump at Las Vegas rally, police say

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...as-vegas-rally

A British man has been detained and charged with attempting to seize a police officer’s gun at a Las Vegas rally in order to commit an act of violence against Donald Trump, authorities said on Monday.

Michael Steven Sandford was arrested at the Saturday rally after grabbing at the holster and handle of a gun at the hip of a Las Vegas police officer who was providing security at the event for the presumptive Republican nominee.

A federal magistrate on Monday found that Sandford was “a danger to the community and a risk of non-appearance” and ordered that he be held without bail, according to a spokesperson for the Department of Justice, who also confirmed that Sandford is a British citizen.
Jun 20, 2016, 08:53 PM
Honorable native of Kekistan
I am glad the LEO was trained for firearm retention, there are many nut bars out there & they seem to seek politicians to vent their rage.
Jun 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
See, bring a Brit to the USA and the first thing he wants to do it get a gun in his hands!
Jun 21, 2016, 02:04 AM
Has nobody even seen The Dead Zone? Did Trump grab a baby and try to shield himself with it?
Jun 21, 2016, 03:06 AM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
See, bring a Brit to the USA and the first thing he wants to do it get a gun in his hands!
And wipe out slime-balls, in order to make all your lives better!
Jun 21, 2016, 05:44 AM
Suspended Account
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Sep 30, 2018 at 05:59 AM.
Jun 21, 2016, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
And wipe out slime-balls, in order to make all your lives better!
TaxiDriver at least went out and bought his own. "You talkin to Me"?

This Nut probably drove for Uber.
Jun 21, 2016, 06:04 AM
Suspended Account

I've been waiting for someone to validate my thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernmonkey
Has nobody even seen The Dead Zone? Did Trump grab a baby and try to shield himself with it?
That trump is Greg Stillson.

Life imitates art
Jun 21, 2016, 06:12 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
Apparently he had been in the USA for 18 months and only shot a gun for the first time the day before the attack at a range.

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...-donald-trump/

The lad is according to reports Autistic, not that it excuses his act, but at least it gives some background to his mental state.
Jun 21, 2016, 06:28 AM
Another radical America hating Brit....
Jun 21, 2016, 06:31 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Apparently he had been in the USA for 18 months and only shot a gun for the first time the day before the attack at a range.

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...-donald-trump/

The lad is according to reports Autistic, not that it excuses his act, but at least it gives some background to his mental state.
That (his mental state) didn't appear to be your first preoccupation when they first talked about Jo cox's killer.
Jun 21, 2016, 06:58 AM
Suspended Account
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Sep 30, 2018 at 05:59 AM.
Jun 21, 2016, 07:01 AM
I'd rather be Flying

Quick Reply