(Updating)New Version Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA10B - RC Groups
Jun 19, 2016, 11:16 PM
Suspended Account
New Product

(Updating)New Version Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA10B

Hi guys
Here is a new transmitter with 10 channel 2.4GHz from FlySky ,will arrive on June 22 on Banggood. Now we plan to offer 5 samples for free testing.

What we hope you can do:
A. brief introduction of the product.
B. specific analysis of every parts of this product.
C. experience about the product.
D.advantages and disadvantages of the product.
E. suggestions for improving the product

Check the link to view more information: http://www.banggood.com/Flysky-FS-i6S-2_4G-10CH-AFHDS-2A-Transmitter-With-FS-iA10B-Receiver-p-1061496.html

Specifications:

Overview:
The FS-i6S transmitter and FS-iA10B receiver constitute a 10 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A digital proportional computerized RC System. This system supports quadcopters.

The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and patented by Flysky is specially developed for all radio control models.Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver sensitivity,Flysky's AFHDS technology is considered to be one of the leaders in the RC market today.

Description:
Brand Name: Flysky
Item Name: FS-i6S with FS-iA10B receiver
Note: This transmitter is only compatible with Flysky 2A system receiver.
Features:
Full touchscreen interface,more convenient to control

Bidirectional Communication
Capable of sending and receiving data,each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature,altitude and many other types of sensors,servo calibration and i-BUS Support.

Multi-channel Hopping Frequency
This systems bandwidth ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This band is divided in 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.

Omni-directional Gain Antenna
The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference,while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.

Unique ID Recognition System
Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired,they will only communicate with each other,preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system's operation.

Low Power Consumption
The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components,maintaining high receiver sensitivity,while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.

Package Included:
1x Flysky FS-i6S Transmitter
1x Flysky FS-iA10B Receiver
1x Self Centering Throttle modify part
1x Holder
1x User Manual
Last edited by BG Well; Dec 08, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2016, 11:29 PM
Suspended Account
CHECK & DOWNLOAD TO UPDATE THE FIRMWARE :http://files.banggood.com/2016/07/Up...FS-HST-i6S.rar
Last edited by BG Well; Jul 21, 2016 at 06:19 AM.
Jun 19, 2016, 11:29 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
hello, i would love to test this out, I have been using the flysky i6 for the past year so I know a great deal about this transmitter and could do a comparison of the two.

it is my main transmitter, that I use on the daily Its definitely a great controller. Im sure the updated version will be just as great!

please consider me for this review
thanks
danny
Jun 19, 2016, 11:38 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
hello, i would love to test this out, I have been using the flysky i6 for the past year so I know a great deal about this transmitter and could do a comparison of the two.

it is my main transmitter, that I use on the daily Its definitely a great controller. Im sure the updated version will be just as great!

please consider me for this review
thanks
danny
ok ,count you
Jun 19, 2016, 11:55 PM
GOT WINGS
I have several Flysky protocol quads and helicopters and also have a Turnigy 9x that has not been modified that I could compare this radio with. Be happy to test this new Flysky radio, Flysky is one of my favorite protocols.
Jun 20, 2016, 01:34 AM
Always Building

Review

Product Link: http://bit.lc/4zUt
Manual Link: http://img.banggood.com/file/product...r%20Manual.pdf
Firmware Update Instructions:
Version Updating:
flysky i6s 1.10 22-Mar-2016 to flysky i6s 1.11 30-Jun
Need to bind with receiver again, 2. The menu set contents will be reset, please reset your transmitter.
flysky i6s 1.11 07-Jun-2016 to flysky i6s 1.11 30-Jun
Need to reset and calibrate the stick date. Please follow the calibration process to calibrate your transmitter.

Upgrade Process:
1. Connected the transmitter to the computer via USB cable.
2. Enter the Setup menu in the transmitter and navigate the Firmware Update section.
3. Open the firmware upgrade tool in your PC.
4. In the Firmware Update Section of the transmitter press Continue and the transmitter will enter the update mode.
5. Once the transmitter enters the update mode, you will see it listed in the software. Press Update in the software and the update process will begin. It should take a few seconds for the update to take place and then the transmitter will reboot.
6. Close the software and unplug the transmitter.
7. In the Setup section of the transmitter navigate to the About FS-i6S section to confirm the correct firmware.

Once the transmitter’s software has been successfully updated, it must be calibrated. Follow the following steps to calibrate your transmitter:
1- Enter the Setup menu and navigate to the Stick Adjust section to initiate the calibration process.
2- Simultaneously move both sticks up, down, left, right and then place the sticks at 50% or centered.
3- Move the two dials on the transmitter all the way left and right
4- Navigate to the Channels Section of the transmitter and verify that all the channels work accordingly.

Overview:

Banggood Description:

The FS-i6S transmitter and FS-iA10B receiver constitute a 10 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A digital proportional computerized RC System. This system supports quadcopters.

The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and patented by Flysky is specially developed for all radio control models.Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver sensitivity,Flysky's AFHDS technology is considered to be one of the leaders in the RC market today.

Brand Name: Flysky
Item Name: FS-i6S with FS-iA10B receiver
Mode: Mode 2(Left hand throttle),we will also send you a self-centering part which can help you to switch freely between the left hand throttle and the self centering throttle.
Note: This transmitter is only compatible with Flysky 2A system receiver.

Features:
Full touchscreen interface,more convenient to control

Bidirectional Communication
Capable of sending and receiving data,each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature,altitude and many other types of sensors,servo calibration and i-BUS Support.

Multi-channel Hopping Frequency
This systems bandwidth ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This band is divided in 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.

Omni-directional Gain Antenna
The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference,while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.

Unique ID Recognition System
Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired,they will only communicate with each other,preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system's operation.

Low Power Consumption
The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components,maintaining high receiver sensitivity,while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system,dramatically extending battery life.

Pros:

Both power buttons must be simultaneously held in order to power and turn off the transmitter; this is
a nice safety feature

It only uses 4 AA batteries

Very responsive touch screen and menus

Two programmable buttons on the back (Key 1 and Key 2 in the picture above); I haven't seen anything like this on other transmitters

The ports are on the bottom instead of the side (my Devo 7e has a mini usb port on the side and it makes the transmitter awkward to hold when using a sim, such as FPV Freerider)

Comfortable and grippy

Very sleek form factor

Two timers

Mine came without the left stick centering spring installed, but parts were included to install a spring in case I wanted to fly an ap quad with altitude hold

Cons:

I don't see a way to update this tx on Mac O.S. because of the downloadable .exe file needed to initiate and complete the update.

When the fpv screen mount is installed, the top screw isn't completely flush with tx (please see the picture below)

The included 10ch receiver is to large for most racing quads and mini aircraft

Thoughts:

This is a great transmitter with a LOT of potential, especially at this price point (currently $70 with 10ch rx). It feels very well built and its touch screen is very responsive. Great hardware and I would love to see how expendable this tx can be with a custom firmware, perhaps something similar to the Deviation project. Mine came with a firmware version from April, but I updated to the July version. This divided the "Function" and "System" settings into two categories, and added trims, rates/expo, throttle curves, 5 model memories, and low signal alarm.
Last edited by TheMadCADer; Jul 27, 2016 at 12:17 AM.
Jun 20, 2016, 01:47 AM
Hi BGWell,

I'd love to test this new transmitter out. I love using my FlySky i6 that I purchased from Banggood and this transmitter would be perfect for a comparison. I believe that Flysky has produced a wonderful line of radios and would like the opportunity to review this one.

Please consider me,
DroneRequired.
Jun 20, 2016, 02:57 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I have an ARF quad waiting for a receiver. With this new FlySky I could test 2 things at the same time.
Jun 20, 2016, 03:16 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I have an ARF quad waiting for a receiver. With this new FlySky I could test 2 things at the same time.
So , how about send you one ?
Jun 20, 2016, 03:21 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG Well
So , how about send you one ?

It would be welcome. Setting up an ARF requires checking and changing lots of settings in the transmitter, so a good chance to see how it works.
Jun 20, 2016, 03:24 AM
I would love to test this out as well if you have any further units available, as I am a huge fan of my FlySky FS-i6 and FS-ia6bv2.
Jun 20, 2016, 06:39 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
I would like to put my name forward to test this transmitter please

I have the Fsi6 and a couple of quads/planes that i could test it on and i am very familiar with Flysky radios.
I have owned the
FS CT6B
FS TH9X
FS I6
And found them all to be very capable radios with good features and great range.

Many thanks for your consideration

Scouse
Last edited by scousethief; Jun 20, 2016 at 06:59 AM.
Jun 20, 2016, 08:38 AM
Hi BG Well I would like to test out this transmitter. I have a Kingkong 210GT that I ordered from Banggood arriving soon. It would be great if I could test out this transmitter with that quad. I am sure those two will make a good pair. Please highly consider my application. Thank you.
Jun 20, 2016, 11:36 PM
Suspended Account
Anyone else want to test it out?
More excellent reviewers are welcomed.

BG Well
Jun 21, 2016, 12:20 PM
kitesurfer
Hi

I would love to test this receiver. I currently use a Flysky 9x modded to with Frsky XJT module, and ER9x. I have been running this transmitter for about 8 years now and its still going strong. Would be really good to compare, and also strip it down.

Heres a link to my last review of the new Sunrise Cicada ESC.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2677392

I can produce a written review with pictures and also a video review.
My youtube channel has over 700 subscribers and 11000 views within 5 months.

I'll test this on my QAV210.

Check out my latest flight vid

Perpective (3 min 24 sec)

Spinny Flip (0 min 8 sec)

I hope you can consider me.

Do you have any information on the I-Bus system?

Ali