Jun 18, 2016, 01:01 AM
Thread OP
Help!

jeti duplex DS-DC 16

hi can anyone tell me their transmitter settings for running a F3A brake with Mezon ESC thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2016, 10:24 AM
Hi Kieth,
I may be being a bit thick here but isn't the brake set within the ESC not the Tx? Seem to remember that Iset the brake in the ESC using a Jetibox.
Jun 28, 2016, 03:33 PM
2019 NSRCA D2 VP
Keith,
UK is right, you need a Jeti Box. I paid $40 for it locally. In the basic program, you'll find 3 brake settings, and then the option to customize the 4 parameters as you like. I won't go into details (they're in the manual).
I'm running the stiffest brake setting on the Mezon, and I can still hear the Advance 30-10 motor speed up on the downlines. Not sure why just yet. I may need to play some more or customize the settings.
Jul 04, 2016, 11:49 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
You can program the Mezon ESC wirelessly from the transmitter or hardwired via Jetibox

Braking depends on the size of the plane, prop (2 or 3 blade) and type if motor (geared inrunner, outrunner or Contra), and pilot preference
So there is no "one" setting

A common starting point can be the one posted by Bo on RCU
Brake manual
Begin brake power 0
End brake power 50
Brake dead time 0
Brake speed 0.3

Try and then adjust from there
Good luck
Jul 04, 2016, 11:54 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Here is another variation on the one above I was given a long time ago

start 20
end 50
0 dead
.5 ramp

The finish/end brake may need to be increased some due to the smaller prop disk area, just make sure it does not stop the prop when flying.

Quick Reply