This thread is privately moderated by 6L6Amp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 17, 2016, 02:04 PM
Trader Rating: 121
Thread OP
Sold

Cellpro PowerLab 8 or 6 Charge Cables - SPA Adapter - USB Interface

I don't have a PowerLab charger anymore, so I don't need these parts. They've never been used. The only thing I did was solder Deans connectors on them and stuck them in my spares box. There's over $50 worth of stuff here. These will work with the PL8 PL6 and Dual PL8, as well as the new GT Series chargers. There's one SPA Adapter board, two sets of charge cables and one USB Interface.

Selling as a whole. $25 shipped in the continental USA.

Single Port Parallel Adapter.

Quote:
SPA (JST-XH) adapter board with cables for connecting a second SPA balancing board in parallel to the board that comes standard with Cellpro PowerLab products. The SPA is a Single Port Safe Parallel Adapter; thermal fuses protect every cell in every pack connected to each adapter and there is no physical limit to the number of SPA’s that may be daisy-chained together for parallel charging; however, if you intend to charge large quantities of battery packs in parallel, consider the MPA combos. This Combo include (1) SPA adapter for charging a single 2S to 8S lipo pack, (1) interface cable to daisy chain the SPA boards together and (1) stackable, 40A safety banana plug cable. Use of this combo product will permit the user to parallel charge (2) 2S-8S lipo packs with JST-XH balancing connectors by attaching a single pack to each SPA adapter board. Batteries must be the same cell count when parallel charging.
http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...Lab-products_2

USB Interface

Quote:
This high speed, opto-isolated, PC USB interface module is designed to provide safe, 2-way communication between Revolectrix products and a PC USB port. For use with free PC software, supports firmware updates, and PC compatible GUI software for Revolectrix Chargers and Battery Management Systems, Co-Pilot II Flight Stabilization systems and other products. Drivers for this device are available from within the available PC software programs for Revolectrix products by clicking the link "download usb driver". For more details, see the software installation page for the particular Revolectrix product in question.
http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...-II_2/FUIM3_37
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2016, 02:53 PM
Trader Rating: 66
Telemetry Geek
Payment sent.
Last edited by technomad; Jun 17, 2016 at 03:12 PM.

Quick Reply