Affinity RG65 by HyroPro (HobbyKing) - Page 18 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 17, 2017, 09:55 AM
Question for Affinity RG65 user...is it possible to use standard RG65 keel and/or rudder (without any, or less, modification) on the Affinity?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 17, 2017, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiffelmtl
Question for Affinity RG65 user...is it possible to use standard RG65 keel and/or rudder (without any, or less, modification) on the Affinity?
Its the same as the DF65 if thats what your asking.
Nov 17, 2017, 10:29 AM
I know that the keel, the bulb and the rudder of the affinity are practically the same as the Df65, but if I want to buy rudder or keel/bulb made for standard RG65 (like this rudder: http://www.mxcomponents.com/en/rudde...mone-mx-7.html) does it will fit?
Nov 17, 2017, 10:35 AM
you will have to modify the top of the fin to fit the keel box as the keel for a RG65 is thinner,
the rudder should fit, just need to modify the top so it matches the shape of the hull
Nov 18, 2017, 05:06 PM
What do you suggest me for electronics for the Affinity (I already have Futaba 6ex transmitter and Futaba R617FS receiver)?

Thanks
Nov 19, 2017, 04:43 PM
The Affinity comes with everything except the receiver and transmitter. You don't need servos or battery holder. Some people do upgrade to a Life battery pack.
Nov 19, 2017, 06:45 PM
But it I want to use a better servo, what to choose?
Nov 19, 2017, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiffelmtl
But it I want to use a better servo, what to choose?
I have the hitec 645mg in mine.
Dec 05, 2017, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugboat2011
Was just moving it and had another look. There is Velcro down the spline that holds the divider in place. Should be possible to attach the CF/dowel tube to that with some tabs of the loop (soft) Velcro tape. Probably only need about 6. The divider would still have plenty to grip to stay in place.
This is what I did quickly to give the bag strength to protect rigs.