Monday Night VAM Training - Quarry Field - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by timflight1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2016, 11:07 PM
Yippee!

Monday Night VAM Training - Quarry Field

VAM is starting a new training program. This can be for new or existing members - really anyone looking to improve their flying skills. You might have received an email poll about training. This thread is meant as a way for students to give instructors a heads up if training is desired on the next upcoming Monday night.

So, if you do want flight training, post a quick note about who you are, what type of training you want, etc. (Example: This is Tim and I am looking for training with my Apprentice on Monday night) and then the club can try to have an instructor available.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2016, 05:50 PM
Heath

Monday Night Flight Training

I will be out at Quarry this Monday to do flight training starting at 5:00 PM.
Jun 27, 2016, 11:09 PM

Flight training

Had a nice turn out tonight.... Heath and the others did a great job helping newbies and those of us with limited experience get in the air, they not only got you Up in the air but explained why things happen and how to correct problems.. AWESOME JOB,

Looking forward to next week and highly recommend new pilots take advantage of this generous offer!!!

Thanks guys!!!
Jul 03, 2016, 11:12 AM
Heath
I will be out at quarry this afternoon if you want to come out and get some training in.