This thread is privately moderated by Rtrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 04, 2016, 01:59 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$800.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Traxxas X-Maxx in great condition. 4 Traxxas 3s lipos & Hitec X1 MF charger. FS/FT

Hey Guys, up for sale is an X-Maxx in good mechanical condition and runs great. Nothing bent or broken and no internal modification other than the addition of Castle 2028 motor fan. Comes with 4 Traxxas 3s 5000mah lipo batteries, like-new Hitec X1 MF AC/DC charger, Traxxas Bluetooth Module(Motor Temp and Battery Voltage Installed), Phone Holder for Radio, and original Manual, Stickers, and Tools.
The body has some scapes and minor holes from the usual bashing, but I'd say it's about 8/10. Look at the pics closely as I try to be as descriptive and thorough as I can.
I bought this truck about 3 weeks ago when it was a week old from a great fellow forum member. It was intended for my son, but he prefers my 1/8 scale truggies and buggies more so it was only ran a handful of times. Looking to sell straight up, $800 OBO, or trade for a couple of good quality 1/8 truggies or buggies, so let me know what you got!
Last edited by Rtrc; Jun 04, 2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Edit
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2016, 04:54 PM
Trader Rating: 0
trade you for yeti xl kit with some upgrade
Jun 04, 2016, 05:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by type-si
trade you for yeti xl kit with some upgrade
Got an 1/10 yeti already otherwise I'd go for it. Thanks though.

Gene
Jun 05, 2016, 04:37 PM
Trader Rating: 1
see my ad https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2669789
Jun 05, 2016, 05:42 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamphyre
I prefer to stick with truggies and buggies for now.
Jun 05, 2016, 07:59 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrc
I prefer to stick with truggies and buggies for now.
Understood, I could throw in $200 cash too if you decide otherwise.

Quick Reply