Jun 03, 2016, 09:18 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Yippee!

Fox Business Network this morning Mexicans go home

Just a few moments ago on Fox Business Network a Russian immigrant was being interviewed by Smith varney

The Russian immigrant who could speak perfect English said that if Mexicans love Mexico so much why don't they go back home?

This Russian immigrant said I love America and you should not fly the Mexican flag in America and burn the American flag .

He is the kind of immigrants that is good for America .
Jun 03, 2016, 09:30 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
During the interview with the Russian immigrant it was pointed out that the Trump protesters burning the US flag we're also calling for the return of California to Mexico .

This issue has come up several times now during Trump protest . why do Mexicans think that California belongs to Mexico . what is wrong with these people .
Jun 03, 2016, 09:38 AM
Rich Utkan 1947-2019 RIP
They want more than just California, They want Texas, New Mexico..Arizona..I may have missed a few.
Jun 03, 2016, 09:42 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
[QUOTE=SKYPILEIT;34934691]They want more than just California, They want Texas, New Mexico..Arizona..I may have missed a few. [/QUOTE

We sorted that issue out a long time ago but we would be glad to teach Mexico a lesson one more time .

Tell them to come and take it
Jun 03, 2016, 09:43 AM
Shine the light
There is a reason, the movement to deport illegals is growing. Buckle up it is going to be an interesting year.
Jun 03, 2016, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=traceyl;34934707]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT View Post
They want more than just California, They want Texas, New Mexico..Arizona..I may have missed a few. [/QUOTE

We sorted that issue out a long time ago but we would be glad to teach Mexico a lesson one more time .

Tell them to come and take it
They are. Slowly but surely. Quite successfully too, I might add.
Jun 03, 2016, 01:15 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassNuggets View Post
There is a reason, the movement to deport illegals is growing. Buckle up it is going to be an interesting year.
A lot of people are just beginning to see what we have known for a long time here in Texas. That is Mexicans do not like America and they sure do not like Americans. They want to take back land lost in the war with Mexico.

The potential for terrorism from Mexicans individually is very high in my opinion
Jun 03, 2016, 02:17 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl View Post
A lot of people are just beginning to see what we have known for a long time here in Texas. That is Mexicans do not like America and they sure do not like Americans. They want to take back land lost in the war with Mexico.

The potential for terrorism from Mexicans individually is very high in my opinion
I have lived in the border lands all my life and I believe you are out of order with this post. If some are prone to violence it is a small minority of a larger group. People are people regardless of where they come from, they generally want the same things. Many want to come to America for the chance to create their own destiny and honor America for the land of opportunity it is. We should recognize the criminals separate from the decent individuals.
Jun 03, 2016, 02:38 PM
Shine the light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
We should recognize the criminals separate from the decent individuals.
That requires leadership and deportation. Border security is a national security threat, so Trump will build the wall and be done with it.
Jun 03, 2016, 03:21 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
I have lived in the border lands all my life and I believe you are out of order with this post. If some are prone to violence it is a small minority of a larger group. People are people regardless of where they come from, they generally want the same things. Many want to come to America for the chance to create their own destiny and honor America for the land of opportunity it is. We should recognize the criminals separate from the decent individuals.
I have lived in border lands almost my entire life as well, and he's not "out of order" with his post. It's just truth you don't like to see or hear.

Clyde
Jun 03, 2016, 03:52 PM
Quote:
We should recognize the criminals separate from the decent individuals.
I was under the impression that illegally entering the country is a criminal act.

That's what the illegal in "illegal immigrant", or "illegal alien" means. So lets separate the "criminals from the decent individuals", and deport the criminals. That would be all of the people in the country illegally.
Last edited by Ken Barnes; Jun 04, 2016 at 12:40 AM. Reason: spelling
Jun 03, 2016, 04:37 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
The Alamo was manned by many Mexicans landowners who didn't like the then Mexican governments gun grabbing of the day .

Mexican in the USA wanting to have the mexican government where there is only the very few elite rich Mexican and the many millions dirt poor Mexicans dont add up

Yes there is some Mexicans mostly very rich Mexicans that sure would like to take the Texas Kommiefornia New Mexico Arizona so they could exploit it wealth and not have Unions and environment controls to stop them .
Lots of long time living USA peoples of latino extraction look to Trump as saving them from the tsunami of low wage earners poring across the border who are making the southern regions of the USA a hell hole of low wages and crime
Even worse it is mixed in with gun grabbers like the Kommiefornia regions so you cant even defend yourself from the crime gangs

Ralf
Jun 03, 2016, 05:17 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Every illegal alien is a criminal
Jun 03, 2016, 05:52 PM
globemaster
Believing the words of a Russian AGAINST "Mexicans" shows how naive the average American is. Actually, naive to the extreme. Inconmesurably naive. Vastly nai...
We all know that Chav,.. Sorry, Trump-et will win, what most of his followers don't realize is that they are themselves not ready to live under a dictator-to-be.
Jun 03, 2016, 06:12 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoyenny View Post
Believing the words of a Russian AGAINST "Mexicans" shows how naive the average American is. Actually, naive to the extreme. Inconmesurably naive. Vastly nai...
We all know that Chav,.. Sorry, Trump-et will win, what most of his followers don't realize is that they are themselves not ready to live under a dictator-to-be.
Ah, the immigrant from good ole Venezuela, living, working, and playing in what will soon be Venezuela, CA , and you'll vote for it to make it happen

Clyde

Quick Reply