Jun 02, 2016, 09:55 PM
UAV Flight Operations Manager
Thread OP
Discussion

Sat, August 13, FPV Phly Day Battle Ground, WA (25 min north of Portland)

3rd annual Philthyys FPV Phly Day Saturday, August 13, 2016!

All RC and FPV fliers are welcome!
Family friendly event, kids are welcome!

I start flying at 7:00 AM (that beautiful, calm morning air is just magic under the wings of my Easy Glider) but it's an all day event and you're welcome to show up whenever.

I'll fire up the grill like the last two years and have hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. Maybe we could all chip in and I'll do a pizza run for dinner? Just a thought.

Bring your sun shade and plenty of water. It was scorching hot the last two years!

There is some power available, but only a few outlets. If you can charge from your car, that would be ideal. And if you have a generator, and you wanna share power, that would be even cooler!

The flying site is at my house, in a 20 acre field, on the outskirts of Battle Ground, WA 98604

Last year we had 30+ pilots and 30+ spectators. It was a blast!

PM me for address if you're interested.
Last edited by philthyy; Aug 12, 2016 at 03:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2016, 04:53 PM
Thread OP
This event is this coming Saturday! All RC and FPV fliers are welcome!

Weather looks nice and sunny, but a bit hot (90 degrees!) so bring sun shade, sunblock, and water to drink.

I'm getting excited! The last two years were an absolute blast!
Aug 12, 2016, 03:16 PM
Thread OP
Changed the thread title to include the date for anybody in the area who haven't heard of this event...its tomorrow!

FPV airplanes, quadcopter racing, barbecue, good times! All RC and FPV welcome! Family friendly event...bring your kids, they love this stuff!

Ping me for address.

Quick Reply