Oct 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexta
The wing is fully sheeted.
I used Hobby king All metal electric retracts and 180mm oleo's from Hobby King. The wheels are stock just did a little custom work on the hubs.
https://hobbyking.com/media/catalog/...alog/28981.jpg
https://hobbyking.com/media/catalog/...44000066_m.jpg
Hello Lexta,
Been following your progress and looking forward to your maiden! I suppose it's too early to tell but I'm wondering how the HK retracts fare with the original ones. Any chance you could share the HK link for the retracts and oleo struts?
Many thanks and good luck!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2017, 08:01 AM
I think the HK retracts are going to be great. 10mm pin the oleos are 11mm so need some reduction to fit correctly. Stock etract pins are smallr. The links are in my previous post which you quoted.
Oct 26, 2017, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Hey Federico,
I have very good friends who live in Luca. Are you near there?
Hi! Really? I'm originary from Pisa that is 30km far from Lucca.
Now I live near Florence and I'm at about 100km from Lucca.
Oct 26, 2017, 01:16 AM
Hi all! Looking @ the photos I've noticed that the big roundels on the fuselage are, pretty unrealistically, positioned asymmetrically as per following photo.
Is it an error of the Seagull prototype or you've found this also on yours Hurricanes?
Thanks!
Oct 26, 2017, 07:02 AM
Quote:
I think the HK retracts are going to be great. 10mm pin the oleos are 11mm so need some reduction to fit correctly. Stock etract pins are smallr. The links are in my previous post which you quoted.
Many thanks Lexta for the feedback! Was just referring to the exact ordering link of the items in HK and not the photos, if available of course. Thanks again
Oct 26, 2017, 09:22 PM
I honestly can't remember, the first thing I did was remove the decals and I did not pay that much attention to them.
Oct 29, 2017, 02:25 PM
My electric conversion has come in right around 18lbs ready to fly.
Oct 30, 2017, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeskr1
Hi! Really? I'm originary from Pisa that is 30km far from Lucca.
Now I live near Florence and I'm at about 100km from Lucca.
Very Nice I love Florence. My friend did an appreticship building the floats for theCarnival parade in Viareggio. He took my wife and I through the hangers and showed us some of the floats. Just amazing. He now sails yachts, I think from Laverno.
Oct 31, 2017, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Very Nice I love Florence. My friend did an appreticship building the floats for theCarnival parade in Viareggio. He took my wife and I through the hangers and showed us some of the floats. Just amazing. He now sails yachts, I think from Laverno.
The world is little! I've been many times @ Viareggio Carnival, pretty near to Pisa my born city.
Its charts are really famous, every year are different and really humoristic!
Oct 31, 2017, 02:40 PM
Arrowhead
Small world indeed! I did a coach tour of Italy & Greece back in 2006, stops included Pisa & Florence. Amazing places!

And making the world even smaller... there was an newlywed couple from Oz on the tour!
Oct 31, 2017, 07:23 PM
There is always a newly wed couple from Aus on coach tours of Europe. Ha ha.
Nov 01, 2017, 06:49 AM
Friends of mine have done the opposite travel coming just after wedding in Aus!
Besides I've one of my best friend living in Sidney. Really little world
Really fine places!
Nov 01, 2017, 02:17 PM
Hi all!
Coming back to us: I'm asking here and there if it would be possible to have the Hurri in a RTC version.
Lexta: did you let some of the original painint or you primed everything and painted overe?
Thanks!
Nov 01, 2017, 02:23 PM
I only painted the brown parts.and the leading edge yellow and fin yellow.
Nov 02, 2017, 05:07 PM
Hi! The model as arrives is painted or the two colours are different pathces of covering?
Thanks!

Quick Reply