This thread is privately moderated by JulianGoesPro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 31, 2016, 05:03 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

TheX 6 & 5 inc X Racing Frame from InfiniteFPV.com

So I am flying this awesome true X race quad frame for months now so it's about time to blog about my love

TheX it is called It's a mix out of a warpquad style bottom and a krieger style top but the way it mounts the top section plates to the top plate is genius, no ripping those small pads grabbing onto the nut you might have seen with the Krieger or it's clones, but see for yourself

http://infinitefpv.com/product/thex-...dcopter-frame/

I might not be the "clean build" guy but I just want to fly and keep flying
...and for the Race in Zellhausen I had to add LED lights with switchable colors and since I was running a KissFC by then I had to use the HK intelligent RGB controller

HK intelligent RGB LED controller (0 min 17 sec)

Some HD footage from the day before the race to get some stick time and get a feel for the rates with the KissFC after killing my Revo (RaceFlight) and should have decided against using Acro Rates for the race but was too much fun lol
Kiss TheX RCX2633 KK6040 GG1400HiVo (3 min 0 sec)

Kiss TheX Hagenbach Default PIDs (2 min 0 sec)

Sadly I don't have many HD videos, during the race in Zellhausen they made us use their Session so I sadly did not get anything there (despite DVR) and I normally race it without an HD cam but it's super easy to mount one just with one lipostrap:
Qualifying1_Zellhausen2016.mov (2 min 47 sec)
Last edited by JulianGoesPro; Jun 01, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2016, 05:27 PM
Thread OP
So in the spirit of RaceFlight I updated both TheX and gave them some F4 love!

Can you spot both TheX?

One got the BlueJayF4 Rev2, the other one got the KKNGF4 aka SDcardFuryF4!

still fighting some Kd induced desyncs but am getting close
TheX // RaceFlight // BB230 // SDcardFuryF4 // HQ5045BN still twitches (1 min 18 sec)

Quick Reply