EACHINE BLADE 185 (in early construction) - Page 5 - RC Groups
Nov 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
My problems with this quad continues... Took the quad out for some flying yesterday and suddenly it started to sound strange . After a safe landing I smelled something, like burned electronics, and one of the motors where much warmer than the others. Now the question is if itīs the motor or the ESC that smelled. I found some guide how to check a motor, hopefully I donīt need to buy a hole new bottom plate.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 17, 2016, 01:54 AM

my EB185 is not working

I test at the first time motor is already spin, but after adjust some basic config from this
Eachine Blade185 Unboxing & Configuration (Courtesy Banggood) (31 min 46 sec)
amd update new Naze betaflight_3.0.1_NAZE.hex all the motors are not spin when unlocked. incleanfight mag baro gps didn't show.

now I'm reverse to 2.7.1 still got remote pitch& roll recieved but motor still not spin
anyone know how to fix it please help!!! if you have factory setup or working cleanfight setup or working naze please upload help pleaseeeee
Nov 20, 2016, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutees
I test at the first time motor is already spin, but after adjust some basic config from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvu3G6mWg3M amd update new Naze betaflight_3.0.1_NAZE.hex all the motors are not spin when unlocked. incleanfight mag baro gps didn't show.

now I'm reverse to 2.7.1 still got remote pitch& roll recieved but motor still not spin
anyone know how to fix it please help!!! if you have factory setup or working cleanfight setup or working naze please upload help pleaseeeee
Is the moto_stop option checked ?
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Nov 20, 2016, 01:56 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
With Betaflight there is a good chance the CPU load is too high with full features, GPS, etc, enabled. To see if this is the problem, go to the CLI tab, and type status, then hit enter

Btw, did it work with stock firmware, did you fly it in that condition?
Nov 22, 2016, 12:58 AM
Hi
I am new cleanflight so I wanted to change pids of my eb185 and I tried but now it is not bind with transmiter,any solution?thanks
Nov 22, 2016, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panosmex
Hi
I am new cleanflight so I wanted to change pids of my eb185 and I tried but now it is not bind with transmiter,any solution?thanks

I guess you didn't only change PID value but maybe some receiver parameters

0) remove props for safety
1) Can you check if on the receiver the light turns to solid red when powering both radio & quad ?
2) if yes for 1), Check in receiver tab (down part) if PPM is still select
3) If yes 2) you can bind the quad by pressing the bind button on the receiver while powering it (probably hold pressed too if not working), then press the bind button of the radio while turinin on it
Nov 22, 2016, 09:55 AM
It was solid red but I could not bind so I made factory reset on the radio and now the red light of receiver is blinking
Nov 22, 2016, 10:53 AM
Quote:
It was solid red but I could not bind so I made factory reset on the radio and now the red light of receiver is blinking
so proceeed to 3)
Nov 22, 2016, 12:42 PM
I powered up while holding bind button on radio and transmitter said rxbinding and then I push bind button on receiver but nothing happened.....I dont know....thanks for helping me
Nov 23, 2016, 11:01 AM
I found the solution. in cleanflight I choose the receiver and then choose rx ppm and everything ok now.Now how to change pids?in roll says proportional 40 .how could I change to 4,1?When I write 4 point 1 ,the point desappears
Last edited by Panosmex; Nov 23, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
Nov 23, 2016, 01:03 PM
Quote:
I found the solution. in cleanflight I choose the receiver and then choose rx ppm and everything ok now.Now how to change pids?in roll says proportional 40 .how could I change to 4,1?When I write 4 point 1 ,the point desappears

With the newer cleanflight app you can no longer use values with a point, they've changed the scaling. So when on an older screenshot you see a value of 4.1, you now type 41, and 3.8 becomes 38, etc...
Nov 23, 2016, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
With the newer cleanflight app you can no longer use values with a point, they've changed the scaling. So when on an older screenshot you see a value of 4.1, you now type 41, and 3.8 becomes 38, etc...
Thank you.... very much but if it is 0,015 what should I write ? 015 is ok?
And when is 18 I think that it is 180 .Am I right?
Last edited by Panosmex; Nov 23, 2016 at 05:23 PM.
Nov 23, 2016, 05:44 PM
It's different for P, I and D values. An example:

Proportional/Integral/Derivative: 3.0/0.015/18 becomes 30/15/18

So the last column is not changed, as that is already using values without a point. No need to add a 0 for 015, just 15 will do.
Nov 23, 2016, 06:25 PM
Ok I fixed it,I 'll try to fly tomorrow .Thanks and goodnight from Greece !!
Nov 23, 2016, 06:30 PM
Glad to help, and wish you a good flight.