EACHINE BLADE 185 (in early construction) - Page 10 - RC Groups
Jun 06, 2017, 04:35 AM
First of all I want you to remember that I am new to all this ,so gently .In cleanflight I update to the latest naze firmware and in my radio I changed it to factory settings.I dont remember if I changed something else in cleanflight settings.In the video it looks like oneshot but now Im not in home
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2017, 04:47 AM
Yes select PWM .... since I remember well, only by flashing manually ESC with a more recent Firmware can bring Oneshot125 support ...

The good news, the receiver is well seen in Cleanflight ... so just one setting in ESC to change and it should be fine
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Jun 06, 2017, 02:33 PM

EACHINE BLADE 185 (in early construction)

YES....pwm was the solution.now I calibrate motors and now I have to fix pids...thank you both!!
Solo in the past you gave to me cli dump for naze 1.13.0.Can I use it now?Because I have update my eb185 with the latest naze firmware ....
(update) now my eb185 is real agile
Last edited by Panosmex; Jun 07, 2017 at 01:36 AM.
Jun 11, 2017, 02:25 PM
Today I am very happy because I was flying in acro for first time with 4 of my 5 batteries.I was very confident and I wanted to make a loop to my last battery.So Iwas trying to turn right for making loop but it was so slowwww.... and I crashed!and I break the top of my drone but this was nothing to my excitement today.after that I fixed without the top and I put my receiver inside like seby did but the antenna was in the side of the drone and I crashed 2 times because drone lost the signal .Now I put antenna in the front top like Seby.I hope that this problem now solved.And I want to ask about the pids for more extreme flying...

Here is a photo how am I flying after I crashed and broke the top
Jun 11, 2017, 02:44 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panosmex
YES....pwm was the solution.now I calibrate motors and now I have to fix pids...thank you both!!
Solo in the past you gave to me cli dump for naze 1.13.0.Can I use it now?Because I have update my eb185 with the latest naze firmware ....
(update) now my eb185 is real agile

I don't know if the settings in the 1.13.0 CLI dump are good for newer firmware version. You could try copy the PID settings, but I think these won't work with the latest firmware.
Jun 11, 2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I don't know if the settings in the 1.13.0 CLI dump are good for newer firmware version. You could try copy the PID settings, but I think these won't work with the latest firmware.

Ok thanks
Can you tell me the difference of normal pid rates with rc rates and super rates?
Jun 13, 2017, 08:06 AM
I dont know sometimes the drone loses the signal and fell down(in tall grass).I am flying in the middle of two big hotels .maybe their wifi is to strong and my drone fell down.Or because I put the receiver inside eb185 exactly in the down side of camera or my batteries are not so good.I dont know
Jun 13, 2017, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Ok thanks
Can you tell me the difference of normal pid rates with rc rates and super rates?
PID are not rates, best to see these as just numbers that help the flight controller keep the quad under control, and follow your commands, without getting affected by wind, etc. At least, that's the perfect situation, in reality it's not easy to get a perfect tune, and even quads of the same type may have a different sweetspot, where the PID settings are the best. Anyway, you can have a quad tuned to perfection when it comes to PID, but still fly slow, because the Rates have not been set well.

RC Rates define how much effect a stick movement has. Taking yaw as example, suppose you have a quad that, with RC rate set to 0.30, does 1 turn every 2 seconds. If you increase RC Rate to 0.60, the same turn should now only take 1 second, it rotates twice as fast.

Super Rate is different, there is some clever theory behind it, but you can roughly consider it as some boost, that makes a control respond faster when the stick is close to full movement. This way you can still have high control response speed at full stick, so to make fast turns, high speed rolls, etc, but not have the quad become very twitchy around center stick.

Quote:
I dont know sometimes the drone loses the signal and fell down(in tall grass).I am flying in the middle of two big hotels .maybe their wifi is to strong and my drone fell down.Or because I put the receiver inside eb185 exactly in the down side of camera or my batteries are not so good.I dont know

Part of the quad is CF, which blocks radio signals. If you install a receiver inside a quadcopter, make sure the antenna is on the outside, and nothing is blocking the signal from the radio. Having lots of other signals around, surely doesn't help either.
Jun 13, 2017, 11:19 AM
Soloprofan you are my teacher ...thanks alot for your help
Jun 13, 2017, 05:09 PM
hi guys,
last time i used my EB185 was in january. I put the 1.14. Everything was ok including gps
I plugged the quad to PC yesterday and the configurator changed.
It's on 2.XX now
I made the update and everything is ok except the GPS (lighted black) and if i return on the last 1.1X firmware the GPS is lighted green but motors don't want to work.
Either on motor test and on arming. Very weired

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...BjPQtTxXZnaSjJ

I'm ok to turn on 1.14 as i used to but how can i solve the motor isssue ? please help
Jun 15, 2017, 07:42 AM

I crashed after It turned off in the air(how this happened?throttle was in the middle) . also no beeper because it was off and I could not find it in the tall grass .when I found it I saw that I lost camera fpv lens for focus....also one motor spinning slow when I arm and start to take off but when I am in the air is fine(maybe it is goung to die) but still is alive

https://banggood.app.link/2TUx0NLVZD

RunCam Swift 120 Degree Wide Angle 2.1mm FPV Camera Lens
https://banggood.app.link/Or0tmPMYZD

Is any of these compatible for eb185?
Last edited by Panosmex; Jun 16, 2017 at 11:18 AM.
Jul 17, 2017, 11:37 AM
New issue....after I put throttle to full the drone make three loops and crashed.again the same....In the past when eb185 make this ,it was motor cable which it was not soldered....Now it is not soldering issue..... I dont know .also it is not so stable now.Maybe i have to calibrate esc ...any help?
Jul 17, 2017, 03:55 PM
What firmware are you using? Some recent firmware has issues with full throttle if airmode is not enabled. Betaflight 3.1.7 for instance has this issue.
Jul 18, 2017, 12:30 PM

Take a look at the yellow cable in the photo.The chip there is a little out of the line and is smelling when I tried for one more time to fly.I think the problem is over there
Jul 18, 2017, 03:13 PM
That FET is a goner. I can also see a little bulge on top of it. It clearly overheated and moved, or was already badly installed, and failed as result.

When you make repairs, make sure that after all is working again, to put some RTV silicone or plastidip on the wires, as these are prone to break free due to vibrations.