Jul 28, 2018, 02:37 AM
Hi, need some help. I have a DX6i that I want to use with the s250 pro. It is bound but I can not get the beeping to stop, cant get it to arm and it wont connect to cleanflight. Any suggestions ?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2018, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootster
Hi, need some help. I have a DX6i that I want to use with the s250 pro. It is bound but I can not get the beeping to stop, cant get it to arm and it wont connect to cleanflight. Any suggestions ?

You need to get into cleanflight, set the switches for Arming , flightmodes & Beeper, Then adjust the : min_throttle to like 1070 for DX6 to arm.
What ver of cleanflight?
Maybe it requires an older ver.? I use 1.2.4 configurator with the old Spedix Naze F1
Jul 28, 2018, 07:47 AM
Finally got it all working. Have to tone it down because as soon as it lifts off it starts to oscillate badly.
Jul 28, 2018, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootster
Finally got it all working. Have to tone it down because as soon as it lifts off it starts to oscillate badly.
oscillation very slight are "tuneable" it should hover right off the bat... but major oscillation sounds like mayb e props on backward or motor direction wrong?
what did you do to make it work with a DX6 TX?
Im sure others picking up those older still usable Spedix's around are going to have the same issues.
Oct 30, 2018, 09:52 AM

No Yaw in TX setup LibrePilot

My spedix has been collecting dust for almost a year. But after finding these great AIO rx/tx cameras, I decided to install it on my S250.

Using librepilot, I cannot get the yaw to register during tx setup.

Checked all connections, even swapped out CC3D, but still getting nothing. Everything else is fine.

Of course, with no yaw registered, the quad will not turn props.

Any help would be appreciated.
Oct 30, 2018, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raehm
My spedix has been collecting dust for almost a year. But after finding these great AIO rx/tx cameras, I decided to install it on my S250.

Using librepilot, I cannot get the yaw to register during tx setup.

Checked all connections, even swapped out CC3D, but still getting nothing. Everything else is fine.

Of course, with no yaw registered, the quad will not turn props.

Any help would be appreciated.
Check inside your TX for broke wire on Yaw stick.
Oct 30, 2018, 01:28 PM
Thanks, but that can't be it. TX works fine for all my other planes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milgil
Check inside your TX for broke wire on Yaw stick.
Feb 03, 2019, 07:13 AM

re: spedix 250s for sale

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...o#post41365649
Last edited by Raehm; Mar 10, 2019 at 06:40 AM.
Feb 03, 2019, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raehm
I've decided to move on from my Spedix days, so I have all kinds of parts available for sale. If interested, shoot me a private email.
list the stuff FOR SALE here in RCGROUPS
Take some pictures
list as much specifics as possible

I too have moved on from the Spedix Quad frames but stil have 1 working HEX (fpv) & a few $10 new hex frames from Hobby King.
The Spedix line has been good to me, I use thier ESC's on everything.

Their new addition (i want)

https://www.heli-nation.com/spedix-r...less-fpv-drone
Sep 09, 2019, 06:36 AM
HI
Dose the Spedix 250 still live. The last two years it sat in my container after a huge migration, its been found, prop nuts missing, side plates,props,and me. Time to try it , only flown DJI Mavic to eazy,now this quad I pluged it into usb bingo it came up in clean flight still want props and nuts.
Only have spektrum gen2 seven channel, have ordered sat rx telemetry should work I hope
untill then.
Cheer's Croc

PS milgil our post #'s are the same amount strewth,
Last edited by CrocEnd; Sep 09, 2019 at 06:44 AM.
Sep 10, 2019, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrocEnd
HI
Dose the Spedix 250 still live. The last two years it sat in my container after a huge migration, its been found, prop nuts missing, side plates,props,and me. Time to try it , only flown DJI Mavic to eazy,now this quad I pluged it into usb bingo it came up in clean flight still want props and nuts.
Only have spektrum gen2 seven channel, have ordered sat rx telemetry should work I hope
untill then.
Cheer's Croc

PS milgil our post #'s are the same amount strewth,
Holy sh.. the same #s !!!
Thats a sign.....? The universe is connected thru Spedix! LOL

The old Speedie should should fly!
Use it with all the old software, the F1 boards are no longer supported & software upgrades stopped over a year ago.
I still take my Spedix Hex out occasionally on a calm night, the ESC lights are cool + I added headlight & taillight,

Now Im one up!
Sep 15, 2019, 08:13 PM

speedix dusty, want to connect to it, with what?

Hi all,,
I have one of these collecting dust, but in great shape. Im trying to connect using cleanflight, wont find it. I tried librepilot, didnt connect either.

Is there something I can use to connect to this?

I'm getting my kid into the hobby, and nice to use this since I have it.

Ben
Sep 16, 2019, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnydoc
Hi all,,
I have one of these collecting dust, but in great shape. Im trying to connect using cleanflight, wont find it. I tried librepilot, didnt connect either.

Is there something I can use to connect to this?

I'm getting my kid into the hobby, and nice to use this since I have it.

Ben
They came with OpenPilot software originally. Not sure if LibrePilot will connect without re flashing. Clean Flight for sure will not clnnect without reflash,
Id look for an old copy of OP & try it before wasting alot of time. Those CC3d's were very fragile . If there's no life with Open Pilot, scrap the FC.
I may have a CC3d FC in the bottom of some drawer,?
Let me know how yours goes.
Otherwise I look for it & send it for the cost of shipping?
Last edited by milgil; Sep 16, 2019 at 04:40 AM.

Quick Reply