Originally Posted by Lemmiwinks
Yes, yes and yes.
Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 21, 2016, 08:29 PM
Triad of Fun
Quote:
If you are pitching forward in ANGLE mode than your accelerometer probably needs to be calibrated. If you actually plan to race your quad, learn to fly ACRO and forget about HORIZON or ANGLE mode. They will hold you back.
Calibrated the accelerometer and that helped but it still drifts ever so slightly to the right. However, in ACRO and HORIZON modes, there is no drift.

Found the stick functions in the cleanflight manual and it shows a Trim ACC stick function. Would I use it to fine tune ACC drift?

This little quad flies great and I am pretty comfortable flying it in all 3 modes, LOS. I can see where each mode could come in handy. Haven't tried FPV yet but will as soon as I can get to an open field to practice some more.

Thanks for the help!
Jun 23, 2016, 09:40 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Hey BUDDYRC.....we also need something on the OSD....any info...anything adjustable? No manuals of anykind???
Jun 24, 2016, 06:27 PM
Going broke, dam this hobby
I SEE NO OSD IN MY headset , what is it suppose to be showing
Jun 24, 2016, 07:22 PM
Dave Raines
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlrDALLAS
I SEE NO OSD IN MY headset , what is it suppose to be showing
Check the tiny little switch on th3 sid3 of the camera...make sure it's set to N not P.
Jun 24, 2016, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Check the tiny little switch on th3 sid3 of the camera...make sure it's set to N not P.
ill try that
Jun 24, 2016, 08:51 PM
that did nodda
Jun 24, 2016, 09:00 PM
ok restarted quad an it works, thankyou,
Jun 25, 2016, 11:12 AM

Some Flight Video

Since I'm in the Columbus, Ohio area I was able to stop in at BUDDY RC and got a few tips on how to get my radio setup right... Thanks Doug!

Here is a link to my maiden flight. I've flown smaller "toy" quads. This is my first "real" quad. So there is not much action. Just me feeling it out.

SPEDIX S250 PRO Maiden (4 min 36 sec)

David
Jun 25, 2016, 02:34 PM
indoor flyer
When are parts going to be available?
Like to pick up some spares
Jun 29, 2016, 08:30 PM
Accidentally hit reset to default in CleanFlight and lost all the default values it came with. Would someone be kind enough to share their CleanFlight settings file, or grab some screen shots on the PID tab and LED tab. I have it flying now, but it's terrible and I've lost all the LEDs on the back.

Thanks
Jun 30, 2016, 06:56 PM

config file

The config file is posted on page 1 of this thread at the bottom of the page.Load that in and everything will be reinstalled.
Jul 04, 2016, 05:23 PM
Triad of Fun
My S250's camera stopped working. The OSD is working and I can see it in my goggles but no video. I took the top plate off and verified the video cable was plugged in on both ends but disconnected/reconnected it just to be sure. No damage to quad from flying but camera quit after a 400mi drive. I figured the camera failed from vibration during the trip but with no spare parts to swap, i don't know.

Any idea what the problem could be?
Last edited by WilliamSettle; Jul 04, 2016 at 05:59 PM.
Jul 04, 2016, 05:58 PM
Dave Raines
Inspect the camera cable, especially where it comes out of the connector.
Jul 04, 2016, 06:29 PM
Triad of Fun
No joy. All of the wires looks good at the connectors.

Since the OSD works, is the camera the problem, the Naze controller (since camera plugs into it) or the VTX?

Another question. Is the OSD built into the camera module?

When I disconnect the battery, flip the switch on the camera, then reconnect the battery, the OSD is on, no matter what position the switch is in which is why I wonder.