Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee Kit

The venerable Cherokee is the body of choice on the all new SCX10 II chassis.

Splash

The SCX10 Enters Version II

The Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee Kit is a culmination of all that was learned developing the original SCX10 chassis since it was introduced back in 2008. The SCX10 II retains only the c-channel chassis that was the backbone of the original, the other 98% is brand new. Features such as chassis-mounted steering servo, re-designed transmission, all aluminum suspension links, and updated suspension geometry are only part of the upgrades. Perched atop the SCX10 II is a very scale-looking Jeep Cherokee body with an included safari roof rack. BFG All Terrain T/A KO2 tires are wrapped around black 1.9" Method Mesh wheels for an aftermarket and modern look. Rounded out with a pair of the new AR44 axles, this rig is the pinnacle of Axial's research and development.

The Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee Kit will retail for $349.99 and is due out in early June.

CLICK HERE for more information

Axial AX90046 SCX10 II™ 2000 Jeep® Cherokee 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD – Kit (3 min 54 sec)

Last edited by Matt Gunn; May 26, 2016 at 09:39 PM..
May 27, 2016, 12:21 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Very good looking kit!
May 27, 2016, 10:24 PM
Yes, it's another Jeep... But it's a model that off roaders love and it's almost totally new technically. Bravo Axial! If I didn't already have enough unbuilt kits. Starting to like RTR's. Have you seen the tranny? It looks like it has a realistic bell housing for a TQ. Love it.
May 28, 2016, 09:16 AM
oh that guy
I want those axles!
May 29, 2016, 12:12 PM
I want this rig next
Looks really good

What esc motor would you guys suggest to run on this rig?
May 29, 2016, 12:32 PM
Bash the planet!!
Well I would suggest a Holmes setup, since their know for their great products. I'm not going that route though, since im not that rich. I'll probably go with 45turn brushed motor and a cheap ae5 esc. Ran on 3s.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
May 29, 2016, 01:17 PM
DFS#000178
Those new axles and transmission/transfer case with RC4WD's SWB chassis, I might have to build my JK now.
May 29, 2016, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitwhatsthat
Well I would suggest a Holmes setup, since their know for their great products. I'm not going that route though, since im not that rich. I'll probably go with 45turn brushed motor and a cheap ae5 esc. Ran on 3s.

Holmes set up? First time i heard of holmes set up
Care to share more about it?
Or .maybe a link about them
May 29, 2016, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Those new axles and transmission/transfer case with RC4WD's SWB chassis, I might have to build my JK now.
Are those axles metal now or still plastic
I cant seem to find info about those axles
May 29, 2016, 01:41 PM
Damn expensive those holmes lol
Which would you choosed
brushed or brushless?

Care to explain why you choosed that?
May 29, 2016, 02:45 PM
Bash the planet!!
In any crawler I chose a brushed setup. I usually end up in some water while out trailing so brushed is ideal for me. I hear brushless setups are more versatile, but it's got to a sensored system to crawl at low speeds, and waterproof sensored systems cost too much for me.

May 29, 2016, 03:03 PM
Oh so they do have sensored waterproof
What about the lipo battery tho how do you waterproof that
May 29, 2016, 04:35 PM
Bash the planet!!
I don't. No issues with lipo in the water. I use a cheap Floreon 3s. 5500 mah. I can run for about 3 hours and it'll be down to a storage charge lol.

May 30, 2016, 04:54 PM
3 hours lol thas pretty awesome

Quick Reply