May 26, 2016, 08:22 AM
17.4V 5100mah battery. Isn't that an odd size in terms of "S" rating? I wonder if it is still a Lipo.
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2016, 08:36 AM
Sounds a bit fishy to me. Why is it being crowdfunded? I think the announcement is an attempt to soften the market and get people to hold off buying a Phantom or Typhoon until they make an actual competing model later this year at a higher cost.

Anyway, doesn't have Lightbridge and I've had it with WiFi, not for range but just for reliability.
May 26, 2016, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerial_IRL
Sounds a bit fishy to me. Why is it being crowdfunded? I think the announcement is an attempt to soften the market and get people to hold off buying a Phantom or Typhoon until they make an actual competing model later this year at a higher cost.

Anyway, doesn't have Lightbridge and I've had it with WiFi, not for range but just for reliability.
Yeah, I found that to be odd too! Xiaomi is such a big corporation that they don't need crowdfunding to push a product to the market. Also the crowfunding is only for the 1080p model.
May 26, 2016, 09:53 AM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Lefebvre
Looks like a Solo and Phantom love-child to me.
ROFL... Yeah not the most handsome product.. but if it works..
May 26, 2016, 05:52 PM
All white again? Seriously, no other colors exist on Earth?

Any chance to have Hdmi out?
May 26, 2016, 07:01 PM
Looks like the landing gear folds out flat and the gimbal/camera are easily removed. Makes a nice package for transport.
May 26, 2016, 10:30 PM
Suspended Account
Yes ,Xiaomi released it's 1st generation drone which called Xiaomi Drone,it seems that it will arrived at the end of June or at the beginning of July.Click here you can see the specific information .http://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-Drone-WIFI-FPV-With-4K-30fps-1080P-Camera-3-Axis-Gimbal-RC-Quadcopter-p-1057057.html
May 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
fools? at least i'm honest :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMouse
All white again? Seriously, no other colors exist on Earth?

Any chance to have Hdmi out?
for $380 and you complain for the color? seriously? Lol

i'm a bit disappointed too, to many white quad on my collcetion, but for $380 i think i will do paint job

ask...
its allready can ordering at banggood or pre order?
what in the bottom of the quad, look like its support vps ?
May 27, 2016, 02:55 AM
This is not complain. Different color costs nothing, it has nothing to do with the price. But it has something to do with the style and creativity.
May 27, 2016, 03:34 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserteagle
Xiaomi Mi Drone Patent

Talk of a Mi Drone erupted earlier this year when a patent filing by the brand surfaced online. The document had suggested that it was working on a drone which could be controlled by a wearable and simple gestures. The Mi Band 2 is an obvious choice for the former, though it’s possible even earlier versions of the fitness tracker will work with the gadget.
Hi DE, why the photos almost all in Chinese?

And here is a video about the crash of Mi drone in live demo.
小米無人機官方直播疑似炸機事件| DronesPlayer.com (1 min 6 sec)
May 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
Suspended Account
Xiro Xplorer 2 looks cooler than this Mi Quad or Mi Drone or whatever it calls in English..
Wondering does it hv a proper english name?
May 27, 2016, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoleole66
And here is a video about the crash of Mi drone in live demo.
And what is the point of posting such a crap?
May 27, 2016, 04:12 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMouse
And what is the point of posting such a crap?
When the drone crashed(corner one), you can find the live video (center one) is stable. Sure they were using at least 2 drones for the live video.
May 27, 2016, 04:59 AM
I have confident Xiaomi can make a competent drone. The one aspect that I am not too confident is the software side, often their apps are full of bugs.
May 27, 2016, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoleole66
When the drone crashed(corner one), you can find the live video (center one) is stable. Sure they were using at least 2 drones for the live video.
Noticed that too

Quick Reply