This thread is privately moderated by Rtrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 25, 2016, 09:37 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Split shipping costs
Sold

1/5 Redcat Rampage MT V3 with DTM pipe. Good condition, FS/FT. $650 OBO

Hey Guys, up for sale is a 3 month old 1/5 scale Redcat Rampage MT V3, the newest version with the 32cc HY 2 stroke engine. I bought it brand new for $750 and added the DTM Dominator pipe for $160, which was one of the best mods out there. The pipe added so much low end torque and growl, and it was just too much noise and speed for my neighborhood. There's nothing quite like seeing and hearing a 40+ pound monster truck ripping down the road! The truck itself is in great condition and the engine was painstakingly broken in. I've had about 5 tanks through it after the break in and it runs very strong. There are a few screws missing, and some were replaced by conventional screws courtesy of my neighbor, so look at the pics closely. You should be able to replace them relatively cheap. The body does have some scratches and a crack near the back post, and I've yet to have time to fix it with fiberglass repair kit that I bought.
I'm looking to acquire another X-Maxx or large truck or MT in the near future and prefer to stick with electric vehicles for now. Open to trades for 1/8 or larger trucks or MTs. Shipping will be expensive due to size and wt.
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2016, 08:22 AM
Trader Rating: 7
hello i live in tallahassee . would you be interested in a trade for a like new tekno et48 electric 1/8 truggy ? has all the bells and whistles like a tekin rx8 brushless esc and 1700kv motor . also has a brushless futaba servo . if your interested give me your number and ill send some pics . the chassis has no scratches and the body is like new .
May 26, 2016, 08:55 AM
Trader Rating: 7

truggy pics

here are some pics

Quick Reply