May 24, 2016, 06:02 PM
rob
Thread OP
Build Log

Dynam hawker tempest 5 to tempest 2 radial conversion

Hi all.,.,i managed to pick a cheap ratty tempest up off ebay & my plan is to convert it into a tempest 2 using an avios seafury.,.,has any of you done this .,.,
Last edited by rob66; May 24, 2016 at 07:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2016, 06:23 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob66
Hi all.,.,i managed to pick a cheap ratty tempest up off ebay & my plan is to convert it into a tempest 2 using an avios seafury.,.,has any of you done this .,.,
No, but I considered it! too many other things to do first! Like finish my Dynam Tempest bash!
May 26, 2016, 06:51 AM
rob
Thread OP
ive been thinking a lot about this & as you probablly know ive bought the race version of the avios seafury because HK are selling them so cheap,.,.my plan is to use the wing,.cowl from the fury to convert the tempest into the radial variant,,.,i know i will have some foam bashing to do on the wing,.,.anyways its a way off yet as i too have too many other things to do,.,.but at least ive now got my main airframes to use,.,my tempest V is again on hold,..,its never going to be 100% scale but its at a point now where im happy with its shape ,..,I d also like to do a low back clipped wing MK14 spitfire,.,.,.maybe if the new E- FLITE MK14 mates with a durafly MK24 it might turn out into one!,.,.
Last edited by rob66; May 26, 2016 at 06:57 AM.

Quick Reply